DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anti-Collision Strobe & Photography

If those are your options go with the bottom so you can use it for better VLOS.
I have 2 whites rear arms and a red and a green on the front arms in aircraft fashion. I use mounts from @Aerial-Pixel . Worked well with ARC2s and now with ARC XLs.
But I’m afraid if it affects the downward sensors on my mavic pro. And will it also affect my video/image if i place it on the back of the gimbal? Thank you so much.

But I’m afraid if it affects the downward sensors on my mavic pro. And will it also affect my video/image if i place it on the back of the gimbal? Thank you so much.
I mounted as stated above on my Mavic Pro before doing it on my M2P. It wil work fine. There are no sensors in the arms.
Strongly recommend avoiding the gimbal area entirely.

I mounted as stated above on my Mavic Pro before doing it on my M2P. It wil work fine. There are no sensors in the arms.
Strongly recommend avoiding the gimbal area entirely.
You think it is better to just place it at the top on my mavic? Or does it make any difference with the visibility range if i put it below.

If i put it this way you think it will affect the camera sensor? Thank you so much sir.
Optimal place is on the arms for best visibility for you and manned aircraft.
The problem is I don’t have any mount on it. And I can’t purchase anymore since I’m a seafarer and our warehouse are closed for any crew mails. So sad.

Never unless flying in fog
And how about the image quality? It will not affect? Since it is facing almost at the gimbal. Thank you so much for your response sir. It really helped me a lot. In my country (Philippines) usually has no fogs. My only concern is the image quality and the sensors.

And how about the image quality? It will not affect? Since it is facing almost at the gimbal. Thank you so much for your response sir. It really helped me a lot. In my country (Philippines) usually has no fogs. My only concern is the image quality and the sensors.
Mount like mine and you won’t know they are there unless you look at the drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929