DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anxious for spring weather, winter blues

Vue D’Oiseau

Reactions
Hi everyone, well spring is late arriving in my part of the globe (Quebec) I finally gathered some clips I took this winter and included some I took 2 days ago, the lake was a skating rink. So it is a montage of clips, there is no story to it. It’s just over 4 min long, a bit too long but I used a song that I wrote that dictated the length. Everyone stay safe and healthy during this time.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi everyone, well spring is late arriving in my part of the globe (Quebec) I finally gathered some clips I took this winter and included some I took 2 days ago, the lake was a skating rink. So it is a montage of clips, there is no story to it. It’s just over 4 min long, a bit too long but I used a song that I wrote that dictated the length. Everyone stay safe and healthy during this time.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Some interesting scenes. Good time to do some simple editing. Have been using DaVinci Resolve for editing, but a steep learning curve. Just started using EaseUS Video Editor. Simple to use. Not feature laden, but adequate for 90% of what I do. Here is TechRadar review.
EaseUS Video Editor review
Your music is calming and appropiate for the scenery. Others can learn from this as so many videos posted here have music that makes me want to break dance or rush to the loo. ☺

Some interesting scenes. Good time to do some simple editing. Have been using DaVinci Resolve for editing, but a steep learning curve. Just started using EaseUS Video Editor. Simple to use. Not feature laden, but adequate for 90% of what I do. Here is TechRadar review.
EaseUS Video Editor review
Your music is calming and appropiate for the scenery. Others can learn from this as so many videos posted here have music that makes me want to break dance or rush to the loo. ☺
I looked at the link but was not able to detect if it was for PC or MAC. IT IS A BIT PRICEY SO I WILL BE STAYING MY PRICEY ADOBE PREMIERE PRO. At my age I cannot do another steep learning curve.

I looked at the link but was not able to detect if it was for PC or MAC. IT IS A BIT PRICEY SO I WILL BE STAYING MY PRICEY ADOBE PREMIERE PRO. At my age I cannot do another steep learning curve.
It's for PC. $79.95 for lifetime license not unreasonable. I've used EaseUS Backup and Disk Partition software. Good Chat and email support.

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zulu