DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any Advice for Mavic in France

Reactions
I am a hobbiest traveling to France in the next couple of weeks. I have found what I think are all the rules and regs and have downloaded several maps of no fly zones. But for those who have flown in France, is there any other good advise or things I should be aware of before flying my drone? I will be staying in Paris
(I am not even thinking about flying in Paris) I am renting a car to go into the country side to hopefully get some beautiful images of the French countryside. Any information will be appreciated.

I was there last week and did the same as you. But before I flew I made sure to ask my guide if it was okay. If you are touring any WWII sites in Normandy you will battle the wind.

Be prepared with French people to have remark sometimes negative.... I was in Spain and each time I met a French guy, he was saying that police was coming and other ******** like this... [emoji36]

Be prepared with French people to have remark sometimes negative.... I was in Spain and each time I met a French guy, he was saying that police was coming and other ******** like this... [emoji36]

From experience, and I've worked with many, the French can be a bit negative.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe