DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any Ai3 3 s arriving in the USA?

harleymhs

Reactions
Hi Everyone, , has anyone actually received their Air 3 s since the US BODER ban? DHL sent me an email today to upload a lot of proof about me. SS number W2 etc. Their system ONLY 2 of of 3 docs .. What a horror. What will my SS and W2 do to get me my package when US BORDER Protection banned ALL DJI orders entering the USA ?

I guess the time my CC statement arrives to me Ill either ask for refund or dispute the charge and just keep my Mini 4 and air 2 s x2 .. Soon to say BYE BYE DJI this seems like the beginning the their END ..

NEVER reply to such an E-mail. Contact the shipper thru a Known good source NOT the contact info in the Text or Email.
Read this : DJI official Response.

I actually spoke to DJI yesterday and they did in fact tell me that DJI will be contacting me and I had to fill out the customs clearance forms. I did reach out to DHL they confirmed that I needed to fill out the form and upload to DHL , this was not a spam email !

Then DJI had no control over it and I would be a little mad at Customs not DJI
DJI has NO control at all! But they did tell me that DHL will be reaching out to me and I need to fill out the forms to have it released! Never happen! Ill let it sit at customs till my CC statement comes and get a refund and call it a day. SIMPLE

My order hasn't arrived yet, but it appears to have passed through customs with no issues per the DHL tracking information.

DJI has NO control at all!
That's right all they can do is ship and give you the info they get from the shipper if customs holds it up after that........ well that's customs NOT DJI. If you are SURE you are speaking to DJI or DHL then give them the info they need and your shipment will continue.
I get shipments thru customs almost every other day I have never given my info to anyone!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ivan Moharya Kasim