DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any App for the Older iPad Mini ??

jojonono

Reactions
I have the older iPad Mini Guess 1 or 2, but the official DJI app doesnt support it anymore, i was really hoping i find a good use for the ipad since its not used anymore, are there any second party apps for the mini ? or a way to make it work there ??...

thanks,

No, and anyway a super demanding use like this isn't really the best use for an old device unless you'd be happy with a totally laggy experience.

I have the older iPad Mini Guess 1 or 2, but the official DJI app doesnt support it anymore, i was really hoping i find a good use for the ipad since its not used anymore, are there any second party apps for the mini ? or a way to make it work there ??...

thanks,
My iPad Mini2 works fine with Go4, latest version. No lag issues. Mini1 might be not up to it though.
Groundstation Pro (DJI) works good with the Mini2 as well.

My iPad Mini2 works fine with Go4, latest version. No lag issues. Mini1 might be not up to it though.
Groundstation Pro (DJI) works good with the Mini2 as well.

That’s amazing. Are you running current versions of iOS 11.4.1 and GO 4 v4.2.22? I have not had luck with my Mini 2, running this software. I get lags, and image distortion distortion like blocking and green banding.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet