DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any besides litchi using SDK yet? (and a general comment about litchi)

Intuition44

Reactions
There are quite a few programs out there these days that add various different abilities to DJI drones. (Waypoints for example) FlightPresicion and DroneDeploy are a couple of examples of prgrams. As most of us know, DJI recently published the SDK for the Mavic Air which allows these programs to adapt/program for the Air.

Litchi did this (began supporting the MA) recently and I have to say I'm very much enjoying using Litchil. (Quick aside: 1) So far, only the beta of Litchi has begun supporting the MA, and even in beta, the program costs $- I think it's $30. And 2) I know there are other things the Litchi app is capable of doing better (or at all) vs. DJI GO 4 but I've only used the Waypoint feature and I've used the VR function so that I could use my Samsung VR Goggles as dedicated FPV goggles. So far both functions have worked just as advertised and been a lot of fun.

Sorry.. Dies anyone know of any other programs that have updated their program to include MA support? If not, have any of the programs that u expect might support the Air but haven't yet, given any info about when they might begin doing so?

Thanks,

-mark

Once the updated SDK is released as a developer tool, any of the other 'App' developers can/will take it on.

Simmo... It is out or litchi wouldn't have been able to support it in their beta.

Djiboi... Thank u. I'll check those out.

Kittyhawk
Flight Plan for DJI drones
Aero Ranger

I realise that the updated SDK is out, and Litchi are using it. My point is that now its out, any of the app developers are free to use it. Whether they do or not is up to them I suppose.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RYNOGOD