DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any body received?

I got an similar email from yitamotor regarding a spare mavic battery which I haven't recieved yet

I got an similar email from yitamotor regarding a spare mavic battery which I haven't recieved yet
I did as well. But the difference is that yitamotor absolutely did charge for the battery already since they erroneously marked it as shipped by shipping something else. Not a fan of those shenanigans, so I cancelled my order with them.

I did as well. But the difference is that yitamotor absolutely did charge for the battery already since they erroneously marked it as shipped by shipping something else. Not a fan of those shenanigans, so I cancelled my order with them.
Yeah they charged me too. So basically I paid 89 dollars for a micro drone.

This is why I went with DJI's listing on Amazon, not a reseller.
I did as well for the drone. The only reason I went with yitamotors for the extra battery was because they listed it as "in stock". After cancelling that order, I just ordered a battery direct from Amazon.

Mine shows Oct 18-26 still. Though I have been watching the green status bar creep across to the right a little every day. It's so close, now.

Did they charge you already? Seems weird that they're checking to see if you're satisfied with your order since they haven't actually shipped anything to you yet.
There is a "hold" for the purchase on my Amazon Credit Card

Here's what I posted on another thread:

Not that I'm in any hurry, but I thought that I'd contribute to this thread by asking the Amazon re-seller that I pre-ordered through when I could expect shipment. See reply below:

Order ID 104-9539475-4426664:
1 of DJI Mavic Pro [ASIN: B01LZ8QTSU]
------------- Begin message -------------
at the end of october
--- Original message ---
When will shipping begin for the DJI Mavic?

DJI has already stated to some users that shipments will be delayed to those that did not get in the first tier of orders. The question is when that tier ended. That I do not have an answer to. We have promised that we will ship based on the order date and time. Sorry for the wait but with a product that is as popular as the Mavic it is to be expected. I am sure DJI is increasing production capacity as quickly as possible. I do know that they are pulling resources away from other products.

DJI has already stated to some users that shipments will be delayed to those that did not get in the first tier of orders. The question is when that tier ended. That I do not have an answer to. We have promised that we will ship based on the order date and time. Sorry for the wait but with a product that is as popular as the Mavic it is to be expected. I am sure DJI is increasing production capacity as quickly as possible. I do know that they are pulling resources away from other products.
Thanks for the update Ed! :)

Can confirm from the dealer side exactly what @Ed Windham has said. HQ let us know the other night that things will be bumped back about a week. We had a whole bunch of Osmo units on order for the last couple weeks that finally shipped the other day and our reps at HQ mentioned that we should not order more Osmo units for quite some time. They are most definitely allocating resources from the production of other products to Mavic production to increase capacity as much as possible while still maintaining high QA. They'll be here soon. As we've seen with all DJI releases over the years, there have been delays but what is shipped is always the best possible quality they can put forward in the fastest time.

Im from maldives ordered from local authorized dealer and they said. I will be available around oct 28

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi