DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any comparison between Pro 1 and Zoom?

Shewie007

Reactions
Fellow users.
I was looking for a comprehensive comparison between Mavic Pro 1st gen vs zoom and there is absolutely nothing. if you have source to such comparison can you please share? I'm literally in limbo land after spending an hour searching for something I'd consider as comprehensive.

Many thanks.

Ok but the most import charteristic is how them flight? and nobody talk about that...

The Zoom is better in every way. It’s better in every way than platinum.
If you are looking for specific areas of performance dive in. Otherwise your asking for a 10 page comparison.

Highlights you get for the extra $150 USD
over Platinum Mavic:

Bigger faster more stable better pics better positioning better top speed cruising speed tripod/ROV mode more robust gimbal assembly it has zoom Zoom 1080p downlink much much better penetration in dense environment greater range etc....

I own and love them all as you can see

Attachments

• EAE7DBEA-0CA2-4688-936B-189E5AA6096F.jpeg
    EAE7DBEA-0CA2-4688-936B-189E5AA6096F.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 31
The Zoom is better in every way. It’s better in every way than platinum.
If you are looking for specific areas of performance dive in. Otherwise your asking for a 10 page comparison.

Highlights you get for the extra $150 USD
over Platinum Mavic:

Bigger faster more stable better pics better positioning better top speed cruising speed tripod/ROV mode more robust gimbal assembly it has zoom Zoom 1080p downlink much much better penetration in dense environment greater range etc....

I own and love them all as you can see

I care only about the picture quality, that's the only aspect that matters to me.
Platinum you can get for far less than RPP on multiple outlets allowing you to get brand new with warranty.

I haven't seen yet a straight comparison side by side in picture quality between those two.
That's my the only problem I have. Internet is oversaturated with comparison Zoom vs Pro 2
but barely seen anything that reflects to the aspects old vs new.
Since you have all of them would you be so nice to take few sample shots even without lifting the drones
between Pro 1 and Zoom so I could have a little of the piece of mind in that matter.

Many Thanks.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kashifkhattak