DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any goggles for the MA2? (none S)

Elijah.Likes.Drones

Reactions
So my Bday is coming up and decided that I wanted to get some goggles for my Mavic Air 2 (none s). But from what i've seen the DJI FPV goggles don't work with it but those threads are about 1-1.5 years old. Is this still the case, do the DJI FPV 2 goggles work? If they don't what goggles do you guys recommend? I have an Oculus Quest 2 and was wondering if there is an application that works with DJI or an application I can run through my computer that supports my Quest 2. Thanks for anyone's help in advance! Also a little off topic should I get a Smart Controller? Ive been wanting one but heard that performance takes a hit from the default controller, is there a new version possibly? Again thanks for anyone that helps.

I have used goggles (Fat Shark) on a number of large drones I built and loved them, except for not being able to see the drone visually. I have converted to the MOVERIO BT-300 and MOVERIO BT-35, and they are PERFECT. They allow you to see the drone and the screen at the same time. It complies with the FAA Regulations and can be used with the Smart Controller (with the HDMI adapter) or with the regular controllers. I use them with my SPARK, Mavic Air 1, and Mavic 2 Zoom. I am generally not willing to promote a specific product, but these have converted me!

So my Bday is coming up and decided that I wanted to get some goggles for my Mavic Air 2 (none s). But from what i've seen the DJI FPV goggles don't work with it but those threads are about 1-1.5 years old. Is this still the case, do the DJI FPV 2 goggles work? If they don't what goggles do you guys recommend? I have an Oculus Quest 2 and was wondering if there is an application that works with DJI or an application I can run through my computer that supports my Quest 2. Thanks for anyone's help in advance! Also a little off topic should I get a Smart Controller? Ive been wanting one but heard that performance takes a hit from the default controller, is there a new version possibly? Again thanks for anyone that helps.
there are no goggles that work with the air2 or air2s at this time.

The Moverio BT-300 glasses uses an Android computer (the glasses act as screen), and the DJI GO 4 app install directly, so you are effectively replacing the phone. There is a mount for the Moverio 'tablet' that works in place of the phone quite nicely. Works on any drone that the DJI GO 4 app supports. Take a look on You Tube, and you'll see. I use this for Spark 1, Air 1, and Zoom 2 with no problems.

The Moverio BT-300 glasses uses an Android computer (the glasses act as screen), and the DJI GO 4 app install directly, so you are effectively replacing the phone. There is a mount for the Moverio 'tablet' that works in place of the phone quite nicely. Works on any drone that the DJI GO 4 app supports. Take a look on You Tube, and you'll see. I use this for Spark 1, Air 1, and Zoom 2 with no problems.
sure but the air2 as he stated is fly app.

The app is available as well.
you cant fly a air2 or air 2 s with the go app only the fly app. His questions is can i use goggles with these drones and i believe the correct answer is no at the moment. There is some speculation that the air2 s may be able to use the v2 DJI fpv goggles one day but i will believe it when it works.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike