DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any Mavic Owners in Miami-Dade/Broward County area

Afternoon gents! Just got a mavic pro Friday I haven't used a quad in about a year and a half had a very old phantom 1.1 did a bunch of DIY mods.

Now I'm happy I get a fully functional all in one portable quad.

Want to piggy back on everyone's comments and ask has there been any meet ups? Club of sorts?

I live near the Aventura area if anyone wants to get together, I'm sure I have a bit to learn and wouldn't mind some tips from you pros!

I'll try to not destroy it and although I will definitely want to fly it indoors as soon as I get it I'll try to resist the temptation lolo

Deff recommend you fly outside for the first 5 or so flights use the beginner mode and test out all the features. Flying indoors is not a beginner move, the mavic uses vision positioning for indoor flights and will I say again WILL Drift. If you have tile or carpet you will learn how to fill holes in walls. Fly safe my friends!

I'm in Miami Beach, just purchased the Mavic today so I still have to wait a little before I'm able to fly alongside you fine gents.

Markham seems to be an awesome place to fly.

I’m also in Miami, Kendall actually near Krome. I’m always looking for a place to spread my bird’s wings. The Everglades get a bit stale after a few distance trips. I’d be happy as a pig in poop to meet up with any fellow Mavic Pilots, it’s my first DJI brand bird and by far my favorite to fly.

Hot day but good day none the less. Anyone down for some flying? Markham Park? Oleta? Packing up now and will be head out maybe to both we'll see. Anyone interested lmk!

Someone should organize a Mavic Fun Fly day.........keep me posted on any meet ups guys!

Hello Jakester, I just got my M2P and also own a P4P. I live in Pompano Beach and have been flying along the beach. Let me know if you would like to meet and fly.

Hello Jakester, I just got my M2P and also own a P4P. I live in Pompano Beach and have been flying along the beach. Let me know if you would like to meet and fly.
Hey Semper Fi 81s, you don't have any issues or people telling you that you cannot fly there? I bet you get some great shots on the beach...Sounds like a plan will let you know if we ever venture up that way. Going back over to the west coast tomorrow for another day of boating so hope to get some good footage again...

Hey Semper Fi 81s, you don't have any issues or people telling you that you cannot fly there? I bet you get some great shots on the beach...Sounds like a plan will let you know if we ever venture up that way. Going back over to the west coast tomorrow for another day of boating so hope to get some good footage again...

I fly at Lauderdale-by-the-Sea by the pier, Pompano Beach by the pier, and over at the little park at the Hillsboro Inlet Park. I’ve had local law enforcement approach curious about what I’m doing. Let them know I’ve called the local airport notifying them of my plans to fly and all is good.

At the moment I’m flying as a hobbyist and studying for the Part 107 exam.

Reactions: Mitd9922z
I fly at Lauderdale-by-the-Sea by the pier, Pompano Beach by the pier, and over at the little park at the Hillsboro Inlet Park. I’ve had local law enforcement approach curious about what I’m doing. Let them know I’ve called the local airport notifying them of my plans to fly and all is good.

At the moment I’m flying as a hobbyist and studying for the Part 107 exam.
I live in Fort Lauderdale and I find that Markham Park is very boring. Would love to fly by the beach but I am concerned about airport radius restrictions.

Hi guys. I live in Delray, but I’m in Sunny Isles pretty frequently. I keep seeing that pier park is one of the most recommended places to fly in the state, yet I see signs that it’s prohibited to fly in the area. Has anyone flown there recently. I’m a recent part 107 and I would like to fly there.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rugnrollseo