DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any Mavic Owners in Miami-Dade/Broward County area

Great exposure and color. I would only tweet you yaw and also gimbal rates so that it turns slower and also when you left of the gimbal it will not come to an abrupt stop. Makes for smoother video.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Thanks, I know about the adjustments but I'm still just getting used to the controls.

So has everyone got their mavics yet?

Chatted with DJI yesterday (or the day before) and they said mine will ship on the 23rd .... When I purchased mine their website said 7-10 business days so I guess it's still on time but it does feel like an eternity.

I want to buy another one but I don't really know if to just order it or wait until they have enough stock. shrug

I did order the PolarPro landing gear from Amazon last night though and I'm kind of curious of how much they weigh since the back ones are one for each side unlike the kind you have that uses a single leg for the back.

Chatted with DJI yesterday (or the day before) and they said mine will ship on the 23rd .... When I purchased mine their website said 7-10 business days so I guess it's still on time but it does feel like an eternity.

I want to buy another one but I don't really know if to just order it or wait until they have enough stock. shrug

I did order the PolarPro landing gear from Amazon last night though and I'm kind of curious of how much they weigh since the back ones are one for each side unlike the kind you have that uses a single leg for the back.

Have you flown before?

Lol. If you can fly that you will have no prob... just make sure you set up all your rth settings etc....

Lol. If you can fly that you will have no prob... just make sure you set up all your rth settings etc....

I'll try to not destroy it and although I will definitely want to fly it indoors as soon as I get it I'll try to resist the temptation lolo

I'll try to not destroy it and although I will definitely want to fly it indoors as soon as I get it I'll try to resist the temptation lolo

Lol. I haven't flown mine indoors yet. Don't really plan on it lol.

Lol. I haven't flown mine indoors yet. Don't really plan on it lol.

hahaha I saw some video on Youtube where some guy takes it out of the box like he just received an anvil, starts flying it indoors and crashes it twice in like 15 minutes

:eek:

oh.. here's the link

hahaha I saw some video on Youtube where some guy takes it out of the box like he just received an anvil, starts flying it indoors and crashes it twice in like 15 minutes

:eek:

oh.. here's the link

Lol. Just watched that whole video. Very entertaining lol. He's very rough with his stuff ****.

Lol. Just watched that whole video. Very entertaining lol. He's very rough with his stuff ****.

hehe yes definitely .... he must have lots of disposable funds

Gotta love the power lines too ... right there in the frame lolololo

:eek::eek:

Edit: Merged two posts

Last edited:
Reactions: vdubbin1967
Hey all, located in the Weston/Davie area. Just happened upon the forum and thought that it would be proper to introduce myself since I'll be lurking around for answers and possibly events for my students and I. I'm a tech teacher at Coral Glades High and have amassed quite the collection of drones for our club.

(2) Phamtom 2's
(1) Yuneec Q500
(1) Falcon Drone
(2) Parrot AR's
(1) Parrot mini mambo
(3) Vortex UmaGawd 250's with all FPV gear
(1) DJI Mavic Pro - 2 more on the way in March
(2) Dromeda Vistas - cheaper to break for learning

That being said, my overall goal is to get the kids involved with MultiGP and DRL hopefully. Whilst the phantoms, mavic, and yuneec can make for some awesome videoagraphy training and capture footage; and maybe even some aerial obstacles carriers with hula hoops. I received most of our things donated, but am missing the phantom chargers, blades, and batteries. The Yuneec camera housing and gimbal are bad and it also has no battery or charger. Aside from wanting to get together and flying with some people here, I'd also like to ask if there's anyone with parts for the aforementioned or even broken/crashed items. I ordered a few CF chassis so the students and I can swap parts and equipment to new platforms, and so they may learn the "building/programming" aspects of drones and not just going out there to fly. Any help or advice is appreciated and sorry for making this into a novel.

Reactions: Eddie V
I'm near you guys as well......I'm in North Lauderdale about 10 minutes north of Markham Park, keep me posted on meet and flys!
Ordered my DJI Mavic today but if anyone knows of any for sale in the area I can purchase asap!
[email protected]

I'm in Pembroke Pines and I should receive mi bird either today or tomorrow, we should open a Facebook page or something to keep in touch and inform

Reactions: Mavic Schwa
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121