DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any Mavic Owners in Miami-Dade/Broward County area

Not yet. Buying one in next couple days

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Cool! I thought you had printed the little feet (not sure if that's what a "wrap" is) for your drone.

Do you have to model the pieces you print in 3D software or you download them for printing?

Cool! I thought you had printed the little feet (not sure if that's what a "wrap" is) for your drone.

Do you have to model the pieces you print in 3D software or you download them for printing?

The feet I bought off of eBay. They are abs plastic injection molded. I modified a set with abs plastic to make mounts for my leds A wrap is a decal. One of my wraps is matte green and other mavic is matte orange...,
18e01c69665d919c1f996d70589cc09a.jpg

Reactions: sysop
The feet I bought off of eBay. They are abs plastic injection molded. I modified a set with abs plastic to make mounts for my leds A wrap is a decal. One of my wraps is matte green and other mavic is matte orange...,
18e01c69665d919c1f996d70589cc09a.jpg

Thanks for the explanation :)

The orange one looks so cool .... makes me think of a Lamborghini

The green one sort of reminds me of a F-117

Cool stuff

Thanks for the explanation :)

The orange one looks so cool .... makes me think of a Lamborghini

The green one sort of reminds me of a F-117

Cool stuff

lol. Pretty funny you noticed that. The orange one I bought for 100 $ from a local guy cause he crashed it and only damage was camera broke off. Luckily I found a guy on here out in cali who has numerous parts mavics and got him to replace the parts and mail it back to me for very reasonable..... so the orange one is my Lamborghini lol cause I'm going to fly it fast and far lol. The matte green one is getting a sharkmouth and pinup girl nose art and flying it nice and slow and easy. As I paid full price for it lol

lol. Pretty funny you noticed that. The orange one I bought for 100 $ from a local guy cause he crashed it and only damage was camera broke off. Luckily I found a guy on here out in cali who has numerous parts mavics and got him to replace the parts and mail it back to me for very reasonable..... so the orange one is my Lamborghini lol cause I'm going to fly it fast and far lol. The matte green one is getting a sharkmouth and pinup girl nose art and flying it nice and slow and easy. As I paid full price for it lol

They look awesome.

The sharkmouth and the pinup girl will look insane! Rivets and all would look really cool too.

found some camo wrap on istyles.com that looks nice but the choice of pattern might cause unnecessary attention.

I'm hoping mine ships this week. :)

15d1bf2d3d5aaf86a94318abab7ad5e6.jpg

Hotlink alert :D

Reactions: vdubbin1967
Any of you local guys interested in PGY ND filter set for the Mavic? I ordered 1 and my wife ordered a set for me as well so now I have 2. Its ND 4,8,16 & 32. They are lightweight and they can be put on before startup and in won't mess up the gimbal initialization process

I might be. Maiden flights under my belt (as well as getting the inevitable crashes out of the way) but I find that I might need nd for some shooting.

New in box $50. These are the PGYTech aluminum ones. Super light weight and don't mess up the gimbal initialization so you can leave on between flights. The only other ones you can do that with are PolarPro Cinema Series. Their base ones are too thick.

I might be. Maiden flights under my belt (as well as getting the inevitable crashes out of the way) but I find that I might need nd for some shooting.

I found I can't shoot without it. The only way to set exposure and keep my ISO and Shutter fixed as by using an ND to bring my EV close to zero. Except at dusk or dawn but then I can still use ND4

New in box $50. These are the PGYTech aluminum ones. Super light weight and don't mess up the gimbal initialization so you can leave on between flights. The only other ones you can do that with are PolarPro Cinema Series. Their base ones are too thick.

Yeah I just bought a set unknowing of the heavy polar pros.

Yeah I just bought a set unknowing of the heavy polar pros.

That happened to a bunch of people. And the Cinema series is almost double the base series. They are doing right by taking back and only charging you the delta though if you want the Cinema ones.

Here is a video I shot in Georgia with the PGY set.

Cool man... what editing do you use. That something I'm getting into now. I've been flying for years and getting videos. But just for myself to see. I want to get into editing.

Cool man... what editing do you use. That something I'm getting into now. I've been flying for years and getting videos. But just for myself to see. I want to get into editing.

That was done completely on my iPad Pro using the SD Card reader to import and the app Filmmaker Pro. If I need to do color grading I also have an app called VideoGrade. It's amazing how good the iPad Pro is with 2k video processing.

Reactions: vdubbin1967
One of my first flights... comments, criticism and advice very welcome!

Great exposure and color. I would only tweet you yaw and also gimbal rates so that it turns slower and also when you left of the gimbal it will not come to an abrupt stop. Makes for smoother video.

Reactions: MikeC
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada