DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any New York , New Jersey pilots out there able to help me out ?

Mazdaman323lx

Reactions
Hello fellow pilots . I have been covering a gantry crane construction project for the last 3 months ( 3 new QDC Gantries Destined for Maher terminals in New Jersey).
The gantries are currently being loaded aboard the Big Lift Baffin and are scheduled to depart Cork ,Ireland on the 23 rd Aug , for a 10 day journey to New York. (See Attached video link)

Is there anyone who would be willing to capture some footage of its arrival and share it with me . It would really top off my video project . I'd really love any footage of its arrival but particularly around the Verazzano narrows bridge or the Bayonne bridge . I don't know what the flight restrictions are around this area but ANY footage , even some good phone footage would be greatly appreciated.
I don't have an exact time of arrival yet but I will keep an eye out on the AIS tracker app and update anyone willing to oblige closer to the time.

Thanks in advance if are are able to help me out

Attachments

• DJI_0258.JPG
    DJI_0258.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 8
  • DJI_0987.JPG
    DJI_0987.JPG
    7.1 MB · Views: 8
Hello fellow pilots . I have been covering a gantry crane construction project for the last 3 months ( 3 new QDC Gantries Destined for Maher terminals in New Jersey).
The gantries are currently being loaded aboard the Big Lift Baffin and are scheduled to depart Cork ,Ireland on the 23 rd Aug , for a 10 day journey to New York. (See Attached video link)

Is there anyone who would be willing to capture some footage of its arrival and share it with me . It would really top off my video project . I'd really love any footage of its arrival but particularly around the Verazzano narrows bridge or the Bayonne bridge . I don't know what the flight restrictions are around this area but ANY footage , even some good phone footage would be greatly appreciated.
I don't have an exact time of arrival yet but I will keep an eye out on the AIS tracker app and update anyone willing to oblige closer to the time.

Thanks in advance if are are able to help me out
Uhg, sorry just seeing this now. I have a lot that I used, and a lot that I didn't. Guess that's what I take for not coming to the site for a few days. BTW, if you look close at RTE you can see my M3 in their video lol.

Reactions: Mazdaman323lx
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078