DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any Scots? Check in here

Footage from a meet up at the Shotts Drone Day, a few Mavic flyers and some other DJI and non DJI craft. A good day with some really good pilots attending, I do not consider me to be in that category but here is my footage anyway.

[/QUOTE]

Reactions: ZALEXANDERK
Footage from a meet up at the Shotts Drone Day, a few Mavic flyers and some other DJI and non DJI craft. A good day with some really good pilots attending, I do not consider me to be in that category but here is my footage anyway.

[/QUOTE]
Where you flying.... I'm just down road in Bathgate..

Last edited:
Where you flying.... I'm just down road in Bathgate..[/QUOTE]

Between Harthill and Shotts on the left. It's an old armaments site, now a paint ball company. There is a meet arranged there each year b

Where you flying.... I'm just down road in Bathgate..

Between Harthill and Shotts on the left. It's an old armaments site, now a paint ball company. There is a meet arranged there each year b[/QUOTE]
Know where you are....I fly off Cockley hill nice n open...just the bloody wind....

Agh I see me how’s it going Willie

I have not flown since summer, this rain is killing me, this weekend the weather was perfect but I was otherwise engaged... BUGGER!

From Not so sunny Greenock .Well since my £300 investment in bitcoin has just got itself over £1000 I'm about to bite the bullet and buy the dji mavic pro , is scan.co.uk a good place to order from ?

From Not so sunny Greenock .Well since my £300 investment in bitcoin has just got itself over £1000 I'm about to bite the bullet and buy the dji mavic pro , is scan.co.uk a good place to order from ?
I got mine here, much cheapness..

BTW I am in Cardross directly over the water from you, I am at the back of Ardmore point.

And, incidentally, what is/are bitcoin?

Reactions: Scobo
Ah I know where you are roughly . Bitcoin is crypto currency and has sky rocketed in last few weeks . Quick question as I can't find info elsewhere if you don't mind . I use a Samsung galaxy tab s sm-t800 model running 6.0.1 android and a htc10 running Android 7 would these be ok to use along with dji mavic pro ? Or would I need to use the remote control only ? Ty for any help pointers .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zzombie