DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any Scots? Check in here

I couldn't comment on your devices as I have never tried either, I know the Samsung Galaxy Tab A (6) doesn't work, despite it being on the approved list. I know the Nomu S20 does though. You'll have to try them out.

Search around the site there is a list of recommended devices, I personally wouldnt be happy to fly it via remote control only as there are lots of features and settings you'll not be able to access.

Ear you go

Reactions: BIG G
I couldn't comment on your devices as I have never tried either, I know the Samsung Galaxy Tab A (6) doesn't work, despite it being on the approved list. I know the Nomu S20 does though. You'll have to try them out.

Search around the site there is a list of recommended devices, I personally wouldnt be happy to fly it via remote control only as there are lots of features and settings you'll not be able to access.

Ear you go
Thanks for that , ive installed the app on both devices and seem to load up properly , just can't connect yet obviously . So fingers crossed they work . Think I'll order from scan still as I can have it tomorrow lol

Just a wee tip, if your tablet doesn't work with the latest version of Go 4, try an older one.
My Huawei tablet had shocking video feed with version .18 but 4.1.9 works perfect !

Hi all, new owner of a Mavic. I live near Airdrie, used to live in Cumbernauld and before that Glasgow. Only done a few flights in farm field over the road from my house so far. Looking for some good weather to get out and about and learn more of my little baby.

Hi everyone ,
Newbie here!
Im in Dunoon,Rothesay,Lochgilphead
Mavic pro platinum

Hi Scotland ...

Not sure if any of you guys would be interested, I’ve recently launched a Facebook group this year connecting UK pilots. We have an interactive map which’s shows pilots locations at a glance, along with shoot locations continually been added on a daily basis. The Facebook Group is - UK Drone Buddy Scheme a quick search should find us

Reactions: metaphase
Hi,
Just upgraded from phantom advanced to mavic pro , which should arrive wed/thurs, cant wait , i am based in fife.

Welcome board mate , I'm just down the river at greenock , enjoy the site .

I'm from Aberdeen. New to drone flying and just wish the wind would stop blowing a howling gale.
I've hade my Mavic Air for three weeks now and only been out the first weekend for three battery flights.
Amazing piece of technology.

Hi
I am in Cambusbarron near Stirling. I doubt I will be venturing far until I get some basic flying down in one of the local fields first.
Maybe see you around.
Kenny

Hi
I am in Cambusbarron near Stirling. I doubt I will be venturing far until I get some basic flying down in one of the local fields first.
Maybe see you around.
Kenny
Like you I am still a learner and practicing. Going a little furter each time. I would be an expert by now if it was not for the terrible weather we have had this past few weeks. :(:mad::rolleyes:

Reactions: Tanushiheadbash
Like you I am still a learner and practicing. Going a little furter each time. I would be an expert by now if it was not for the terrible weather we have had this past few weeks. :(:mad::rolleyes:
Think I am going to have to wait a while longer to make my first flight. F/w upgrade seems to have bricked my RC and after hours of rolling back and overcoming various issues with drivers and software I am no further forward. DJI support said to take it back to my DJI Store ( hahaha) so called the retailer and they are picking it up on Monday hopefully gate a new one later next week, though I must admit to being very nervous of the same thing happening now. At least I know how it all goes together and have the PC software issues resolved.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan