DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any Scots? Check in here

Hi Chris.. Only had mine out once since getting it for Xmas. Had it in the house a couple of times though.. Enjoy.

Thanks mate, looking forward to hopefully getting it airborne tomorrow, even if it's just for a few minutes. We've had some pretty wild winds, with more on the way, so practice indoors and in the garden might be all I manage for the next few weeks too.

Thanks mate, looking forward to hopefully getting it airborne tomorrow, even if it's just for a few minutes. We've had some pretty wild winds, with more on the way, so practice indoors and in the garden might be all I manage for the next few weeks too.
Ordered some prop guards for indoors but order has been delayed till March.

Ahh i got the fly more combo so it came with them! If you want to meet up to get a flight in (and show me what's what) when the weather settles down let me know :)

Hi Phil here I fly phantom R pro an just got Mavic 2 pro and I'm still learning in fact that's a lot more to uav than meets the eye.I live in sterling on the maps musslburgh is just out of no fly zone for airport, by notams is that right.

Reactions: Skyfall-0D2
Hi folks. I'm new to this, MA2 ordered which is, allegedly, currently on a plane from Shenzen to Glasgow.

Based in Cumbernauld and looking forward to getting out and about again soon, at least being stuck locally will give me time to learn how to fly.

Hi John,
mother nature has not been kind lately but welcome.
The west coast of Scotland must be the wettest and windiest in Europe.
Can't honestly remember when I Iast flew. It's raining as I type.
Your as welcome as the sun.

Hi John,
Hi, Thanks. Yes it's not been great has it, hopefully get some decent weather soon!

Hi John,
Aye, we are in Dunoon & my wife being a photographer with great plans for outdoor family shoots etc, the weather has just killed our fun & business’. It’s been impossible to plan more than a day ahead.
????2020; the year that wasn’t.????

Aye, we are in Dunoon & my wife being a photographer with great plans for outdoor family shoots etc, the weather has just killed our fun & business’. It’s been impossible to plan more than a day ahead.
????2020; the year that wasn’t.????
Hi, yeah know what you mean. I'm a photographer too and between CV19 and the weather 2020 is a year to forget. Roll on next year!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121