DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any speculation on WHAT exactly the RC screen controller option is supposed to be if it isn't an RC Pro?

boldblue737

Reactions
I'm confused by the reported option that pairs the Mini 3 Pro with a screen controller that looks identical (but not quite) that of the RC Pro. Any speculation on what exactly it is and how and why it differs from the RC Pro? Are they making a non-Pro version of a screen controller with what... a lower quality screen and an inability to work with multiple drones? Seems awfully redundant. I'm just confused why it wouldn't just be pair with an RC Pro and rather create yet another SKU to deal with when they seem to struggle to keep up with supplies of controllers like the RC Pro in the first place.

They need a 1000 euro combo which is impossible with the old remote

ok, but you'd think they would just pair it with the RC-Pro. The new screened remote looks mostly like an RC-Pro but it obviously isn't, heck the RC-Pro is $1200 USD alone so no way are the Mini 3 Pro bundles with the screened remote going to be $1200-1400 USD as some have suggested, that is too low. So what IS it that it costs so much less? Smaller screen? Won't work with other drones? Not as bright? Slower processor?

It just seems so weird to create another screened remote aside from the RC-Pro.

Give DJI a few months once the initial sales rush is over and I bet that they make the RC Pro compatible with the Mini 3 Pro.

Reactions: KLRSKIR
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
activmonk