DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any surprises here

The Mavic 3 Pro might be easy to move with deep price cut (20% off would do it) but something tells me they need to unload the Classics pretty quickly so they ranked it higher. Does it really go further (typically) than the Pro?

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
The Mavic 3 Pro might be easy to move with deep price cut (20% off would do it) but something tells me they need to unload the Classics pretty quickly so they ranked it higher. Does it really go further (typically) than the Pro?
Those flight distance figures were published in the user manuals long ago. DJI didn't juggle the ratings to meet a short-term sales objective.

Those flight distance figures were published in the user manuals long ago. DJI didn't juggle the ratings to meet a short-term sales objective.
Oh ok, for some reason I thought this was an official DJI ad.

With a strong tailwind on a one way trip and taking off from the top of a mountain to invest the potential energy in less battery drainage (you set the cruise control to sacrifice a bit of altitude every few horizontal meters) maybe you get those figures, in real life usage... nope.

My longest kilometrage ever is 20Km with the M3, which I achieved during a range test (9Km and back and then I flew a bit nearby as I had some battery left). My average flight distance (17.000 Km in 2.371 flights) seems to be around 7Km, but that includes a lot of drones, on the M3 alone seems to be around 11Km or so.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neal Development Group