DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone ever shopped on AliBaba?

So, After a long time I got an email from the Belgian post office that the package is stuck at customs. I got a picture of the package, you can check for yourself. I ordered a mavic 2 pro with smart controller for 650 USD. The package says 20 sd cards with a value of 100 USD. I'm in discussion with alibaba and wise about getting my money back, but it seems I lost it all. So be warned, don't make the same mistake as me. It seems to good to be true because it is to good to be true. This is a real setback for me, I'm a still student hoping to make some money doing drone photography, but instead I lost 650 USD.View attachment 143992

Hi.... Sorry for your loss. I was about to buy a Mavic Enterprise, but this forum saved my money.
Thanks

Does anyone here know these 2 companies at alibaba?

Yiwu Yiling Electronic Commerce Firm
Yiwu Wenkai Electronic Commerce Firm

They seems scammers too, but I don't know indeed.

For example:

I think the prices are far from reality.

Those prices look ridiculously low and I wouldn't touch them with a bargepole nor any others for DJI products and other similar ones like Apple as they are brands which are rarely sold with much of a discount.

Hi.... Sorry for your loss. I was about to buy a Mavic Enterprise, but this forum saved my money.
Thanks
I wish I had seen your post before I ordered exactly the same as you. My package took 5 weeks to get to me and when I opened it there was 20 x memory cards in the package and no mavic!! Really sad that these people get away with this using Alibaba as there starting point

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claybird