DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone heard of "Part107.com?"

spamgnome

Reactions
Has anyone heard of this DSP (Drone Service Provider)? I've signed up with numerous DSPs over the years, but most don't come to anything--to the point where I wonder if they're just collecting information. Not a lot on their web site, or anywhere for that matter, that describes

Reactions: Cafguy
Are you looking for Drone work?? Depending what you want to do, Your education level on the subject, and your location in general.......You are joining a long line of pilots.
What kind of work would you like to do? and I would NOT join a site such as that. It sounds more like a phishing expedition. IMO

Are you looking for Drone work?? Depending what you want to do, Your education level on the subject, and your location in general.......You are joining a long line of pilots.
What kind of work would you like to do? and I would NOT join a site such as that. It sounds more like a phishing expedition. IMO
I've been shooting CRE for several years, but always welcome new avenues for work. I'm a part timer. Not sure it's a phishing expedition, but who knows. They appear to be in early stages (like beta), so I guess we'll see. Just not in too much of a hurry to sign on to yet another site that may yield me nothing. I've been fairly successful with Droners.io as well as Zeitview, but Zeitview in particular pays VERY low...like $70 for a job. However, the jobs seem to get snatched up quickly, so I guess they pay (some people) enough. Unless it's 20 mins or less away, I don't take a $70 job.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Satriyo