DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone in Cape Coral Florida?

I drive from Miami to Cape Coral to visit my girlfriend, would enjoy meeting up with some fellow flyers if anyone is down to do so.

Reactions: Jaysjob
I too would like to meet more Pilots in the area. Perhaps an opportunity arises to collaborate on a project or job! *I'm ready*!!

Reactions: Jaysjob
If anyone wants to get together send me a message, we'll go out flying on the weekend.

Where do you think you are headed this weekend?

I don't have any plans. I try and get out early before it gets to hot. I might have a FLIR mapping job for early Saturday in Naples but that's still uncertain.

Hi! I'm in Cape Coral too! Looking for others and a good place to fly. I just got my Mavic last week. Please get in touch! Thanks!
I just got my Mavic Pro Last week... It sure would be nice to meet someone that could get me started.
Ken

I am a newbie waiting for my Mavic pro to arrive. I would like to meet anyone in the area to hear their experiences and learn from them.
Me Too! I'm in Port Charlotte. It would be great if someone could help me get started.
Ken

Me Too! I'm in Port Charlotte. It would be great if someone could help me get started.
Ken

I would love to help you and anyone else in the area that needs help getting started either by phone or in person. I will be out of town all next week but could chat with you over the phone. Feel free to contact us.

Im a drone newbie as well and am in Venice, FL. I got my Mavic online but I had to pay a premium for it, otherwise I would be waiting like hundreds of others. I have flown it a few times now. This thing is awesome! Great video too.

Sent from my SM-N910V using MavicPilots mobile app
My name is Lee Shaver, I see you live in Venice, I'm in Englewood. Where do you fly in the area? My contact cell is 941-497-9502.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000