DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone order just battery direct from DJI

When I place my original order, I ordered an extra battery with my Mavic. I received only the Mavic on November 5 and still no extra battery despite numerous emails.

Same here. I ordered the Mavic Pro with an extra battery on Oct 3rd. I received the Mavic a week ago, but the battery was not included. I have sent no less than 20 emails, and I can't seem to get anyone that can understand my problem. I'm at the point where I am about to call my credit card company and dispute the battery charge.

Ordered my batteries on the 29th of September and just got shipment notification that they deliver tomorrow.

laura schlenker (posted on page 1) ordered hers on Sept. 29th too and got hers a week before mine. AKA it's taking at least week to fill battery orders in one day. That's pretty bad.

Nice! I'm still waiting on my battery order from the 28th of September :(

I have no idea. I placed my order about one hour after the Mavic was announced.

Just ordered 4 sets of props from amazon for $50. Now i need batteries and new egg and amazon show none and I'd like to avoid DJI. Where to score another battery?

Many people have been buying batteries from the sellers listed here. Or, check with other authorized DJI dealers. Unfortunately, there is no go to place that has them in stock all of the time.

I just grabbed two on Ebay, albeit they were 100$+ but I should have them in less than 1 week. Which is a price im willing to pay considering DJI and there neglect to ship.

I ordered an extra Mavic battery along with an Osmo+ from DJI direct and have yet to receive shipping info even though the osmo and accessories were in stock. I just hope they would ship them out separate if the batteries are delayed.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I ordered an extra battery and the fly more combo on Oct 12th. Both arrived on 12/5/16. Battery was just in a separate shipment.

My DJI Store order from September 28th finally shipped. That might make me a record holder :D

Reactions: Chase R
I ordered from DJI on October 13. I just received shipping notification today Dec. 8.

I just now ordered from NewEgg, said it was in stock and would ship tomorrow.... WTF!! Now I have to cancel my other order that is pending.

DJI definitely just got a big shipment of batteries from whoever they contracted to make them. Wouldn't be surprised if all this delayed Mavic shipping is all rooted to lack of batteries.

If I were DJI, I would be throwing that company under the bus to take heat off themselves. Guess they don't want to burn that bridge.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rugnrollseo