DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone think the new RC with the new Air 3 will work on Classic, and cost?

leebroath

Reactions
Hey folks

Does anyone think the new (still to be released) RC will work with the Classic

and anyone heard cost rumours if sold separately ?

IMG_0575.jpeg

Last edited:
Shot in the dark, will cost less (already long on many of the parts) and ultimately will work with previous drones since I don't think it makes sense run with two nearly identical skus. Like the Mavic 3 and Mavic 3 Pro, the RC might even just "disappear" overnight. Not likely but possible.

Years ago I had this happen to me and it will never happen again because I now have a strict routine that I always follow. People have been know to leave items on the roof of their car or perhaps on their trunk or maybe even the hood. Place something there, set it down, forget about it, drive off. Suddenly you remember and you back-track...and the rest is history. Either have a rule that you never place stuff on top of the car not even for a minute or after you start you car before you put it in gear, get out and do a once-around the car. Otherwise, no matter how careful you are, you're gonna "lose" something. ;)

I don't think this remote will be better in any regards than the RC.
I have antennas on RC, it works like charm. And big but still compact antennas. And it was cheap and very easy to mount.

That's very wishful thinking. How do you "lose" an RC Pro?
I didn't actually "lose" it. I was flying on a boat when a sudden storm came up. I was trying to hand land it and a burst of wind smashed my Air 2S into the boat. As I tried to catch it, I lost my balance and me with my RC Pro ended up in the drink!!

I didn't actually "lose" it. I was flying on a boat when a sudden storm came up. I was trying to hand land it and a burst of wind smashed my Air 2S into the boat. As I tried to catch it, I lost my balance and me with my RC Pro ended up in the drink!!
Bad day at the "office!" 😢
Thanks for clarifying.
Sorry for your losses!

Reactions: marshvet
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member