DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone try "Command" or "Control" from Titan Drones, Inc?

Awesome news that the spousal unit is doing well.... Looking forward to seeing this badass in action.. Yea there are a couple of videos on YT but the one of the guy from his back deck was boring and the other guy that modding his controller was so bad it was a joke.. he spent half the video bull sheeting about meaningless stuff....

T-minus 3 hours and 38 minutes.... :)

1ab4ceb90918138bb34d2c4801d93226.jpg

Gonna be a close one

I should have rendered it in 720p lol. I was going to post the one drive link here but I was 22 seconds late. Congrats. Ill post on youtube now

Reactions: SRJ_Mavic_PRO
I should have rendered it in 720p lol. I was going to post the one drive link here but I was 22 seconds late. Congrats. Ill post on youtube now
Thank you James!! Nice job on the video with a lot of detail and seeing it out in the sun and the range was great.
Again thank you!

S

Thank you James!! Nice job on the video with a lot of detail and seeing it out in the sun and the range was great.
Again thank you!

S

You're welcome. Message me your address :). A deal is a deal

Holy blank!

I feel like a [emoji148] for doubting this guy. He's a class act. Companies that create a tight bond with their user base have customers for life.

I can't wait to test this antenna. I'm going to push its limits every which way I can think of.

Thanks @TitanDrones

3c649e36215073eb087f92a9e61a02af.jpg

Thanks she had to spend two nights but all good. We are at home. I went and filmed several more segments today. This thing is happening :)
I just want to defend you a bit. I'm a video shooter and edit mine on Premier Pro. It takes time folks. If you want it to look good, at least for me it takes time and of course you want it to look good, so that's probably why you're shooting some more segments. I can wait, but I'm excited too about what you come up with. I do think it's a good idea, you doing the video, so we can all see some real world visual kind of stuff. Take care, and glad your wife is ok. God bless you for putting her first. Marc

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661