DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone using Leg Extenders?

Yes I have a set of these and they work very well. Thumbswayup They are not Gold - Gray..

Legs.jpg

rob I like your printed legs better than any I've see.

There ya go something to sell.
Wish I could say I designed the but I didn't. They work fantastic. The design is licensed under creative commons and commercial use is allowed but I don't like selling other people's stuff so I just usually print them and give to my friends.

Wish I could say I designed the but I didn't. They work fantastic. The design is licensed under creative commons and commercial use is allowed but I don't like selling other people's stuff so I just usually print them and give to my friends.

Hey friend :)

I 3d printed these in Black. Very very light and made another set as backup. They work fantastic.
Mavic Legs Mk2 by jvouillon
Those look good
Be careful about the leverage they create though. The black plastic mounting pieces on the mavic are only held in by two tabs on the skinny ends. They hook under the gray plastic body is all. They are not plastic coated metal tabs like they appear to be.

Those look good
Be careful about the leverage they create though. The black plastic mounting pieces on the mavic are only held in by two tabs on the skinny ends. They hook under the gray plastic body is all. They are not plastic coated metal tabs like they appear to be.
You are 100% right. Need to be careful when putting on the back leg.

I have those extenders however I rarely use them. I almost always launch from short grass where gimbal clearance is good.

I 3d printed these in Black. Very very light and made another set as backup. They work fantastic.
Mavic Legs Mk2 by jvouillon
Those are great looking, much better than the ones I bought. I keep thinking I need a 3D printer, don't think the wife would agree though!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest