DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

anyway to recover older flight logs?

Hiflyer

Reactions
after switching iPhones I lost all my older flight logs on dji app, is there anyway to recover older flight records that weren't synchronized??

Reactions: BigEegit
Yeah, been there done that... made the T-shirt LOL. I've had to hard reset my tablet and forgot to sync prior :(

I have the opposite problem ... was away three months, used 4 devices, copied everything in the "DJI GO4" folder to SD cards from each ... and one day I'll have to work out which bits I need to merge for a full history.

Question is what do you need it for?
To remember where over 400 video clips were taken! ;)

Edit: Over the 3 month / 12,000 km holiday, I tried to always take a still at each location .... at least these are Geotagged. Would be really useful if Video was similarly Geotagged.

Last edited:
Doesn't bother me 2 drones, 3 devices, 2 accounts, multiple installs & uninstalls, no sync in 4 months

when I got my new iPad, I just sync my flight logs and all of them down loaded. BTY, I regularly sync my filight logs between my 2 devices.

when I got my new iPad, I just sync my flight logs and all of them down loaded. BTY, I regularly sync my filight logs between my 2 devices.
On my 3 months away, my MP devices were in airplane mode at all times. Can't afford to sync that much data on roaming tariffs, and didn't want to start faffing with updates over roaming, either.
Hence ... no syncs.

Maybe you should try the data recovery Data recovery software for Mac OS X. Recover 500mb FREE! to recover deleted files on mac? It worked fine for me, when switched from iPad Mini to iPad Air so I gave my Mini to my son. He then immediately started deleting apps that I had on it and I quickly realized that all of my flight records were on there. The recovery software worked fine for me:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zacf