DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Apple

Mine too. But I bought one from Best Buy. Store pickup tomorrow. Anyone need a Mavic?

For anyone who got a shipping notification from Apple within the last few days, did your card get charged?

I'd be surprised to see a shipping notice come before a charge to your credit card.

This is exactly why I'm asking -- had a number of pending charges over the past month (since 12/9) -- but got shipping notification but no more pending charge, and no actual charge recorded on CC.

Didn't know if anyone else had seen this.

I've had my card charges fall on and off several times, funny thing it was off when I got my notification. Picked up my mavic at apple yesterday, no pending charge yet...

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

ordered mine on 12/29/16 for a march 14th ship to store date. no updates yet, keeping my fingers crossed it comes next week!

No updates here either with a 12/14 order date. I suspect things will be pretty quiet during the Chinese NewYear. My next door neighbor, who works for Apple, frequently travels to China and said it's common for workers to never return to work after the NewYear. The factories over there employ nearly 350,000 workers, which is just enormous to even imagine.

No updates here either with a 12/14 order date. I suspect things will be pretty quiet during the Chinese NewYear. My next door neighbor, who works for Apple, frequently travels to China and said it's common for workers to never return to work after the NewYear. The factories over there employ nearly 350,000 workers, which is just enormous to even imagine.

What is your expected ship date? My 12/29 order is estimated at 3/14

Just got notice this morning that FedEx will be delivering the Mavic tomorrow. Ordered 12/14, with expected delivery 2/10-2/24. So it's coming earlier than expected even though Apple gave themselves a huge shipping window. Super excited.

Same here. Already got a fly more package though, but apple made it very hard to cancel.

Anyone here need a mavic? [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G935T using MavicPilots mobile app

Ordered on 12/17 and was scheduled for February 16th to March 2nd. Scheduled for delivery on Friday. Sold my previous Mavic received from Apple in November for ~$300 profit.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters