DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are Crystalsky monitors bought on Amazon covered by DJI warranty?

Sure. So long as you have an original purchase receipt the warranty is in effect.
Better jump on that because DJI has stopped the introductory pricing on the CS.
That one is now $999.

Be sure to purchase from a DJI Authorized Dealer. Make sure you have a source for service if you have questions/issues. You will love the CS Ultra!

There is currently some limited supply of CS 7.85" Ultras In Stock here at Advexure. Safe flying!

can I ask how do you like the crystal sky ? do you ever lose connection?
The only issue I've found is similar to what I've seen with both the Wunderphone and an iPhone 8, regarding "connection".

When firing up, I've tried every combination in the book....Bird on first, then R/C, then App (or in this case, CS); R/C first, then bird, then App; App first, the R/C, then Bird, yadda yadda. Sometimes one way works; others, not so much. Most recently, with the CS the bird was showing "Ready to fly" with GPS on the D/C, but on the CS, it said "disconnected". Unplugging and replugging in the USB cable solved the problem, but I'd sure like to leave all the Voodoo behind (Standing on one leg, facing Shenzhen, CN, while power cycling everything).

The only issue I've found is similar to what I've seen with both the Wunderphone and an iPhone 8, regarding "connection".

When firing up, I've tried every combination in the book....Bird on first, then R/C, then App (or in this case, CS); R/C first, then bird, then App; App first, the R/C, then Bird, yadda yadda. Sometimes one way works; others, not so much. Most recently, with the CS the bird was showing "Ready to fly" with GPS on the D/C, but on the CS, it said "disconnected". Unplugging and replugging in the USB cable solved the problem, but I'd sure like to leave all the Voodoo behind (Standing on one leg, facing Shenzhen, CN, while power cycling everything).

The AC is turned on first followed by the DJI Go 4 app then the RC, this way it will automatically register the AC type when there is a connection between the RC and AC.
Connects first time and every time for me using this order.

Reactions: Ken Nash
The AC is turned on first followed by the DJI Go 4 app then the RC, this way it will automatically register the AC type when there is a connection between the RC and AC.
Connects first time and every time for me using this order.
Thank you! I have to believe I've tried that combo, but perhaps not. I'm still confused though. I thought the ONLY way the app talks to the AC is through the RC.
So, if you turn on the AC, then run the Go4 app, and click "Go Fly", I thought the Mavic Pro doesn't auto populate unless it sees it through the RC. So if the RC is not even on, how does it know you're using a Mavic Pro?

Thank you! I have to believe I've tried that combo, but perhaps not. I'm still confused though. I thought the ONLY way the app talks to the AC is through the RC.
So, if you turn on the AC, then run the Go4 app, and click "Go Fly", I thought the Mavic Pro doesn't auto populate unless it sees it through the RC. So if the RC is not even on, how does it know you're using a Mavic Pro?

You only open to the DJI Go 4 to the AC selection screen, after you turn on the RC , it connects to the AC and this then triggers the AC selection (screen changes to Mavic and it does a firmware check) and establishes the connection in the app, then you can go into go fly

Reactions: rfc

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78