DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are DJI Goggles not being made anymore or supported by DJI?

lgood

Reactions
I just finished flying (fly a Mavic pro) with my son and using Litchi w/VR box goggles using my iphone 6s+, wow what an experience. I have been looking at this option for awhile but decided to just use the cheaper goggles with my phone just in case it didn't work out for me. Not 100% clear but I was using my readers, not powerful enough. Any how I have been looking at this stuff for quite sometime and looking at the DJI goggles, but now on there site it says "Not available in your country/region". We can't buy them and they are not supported anymore? If that's the case, I'll just continue to use this set up.

I just finished flying (fly a Mavic pro) with my son and using Litchi w/VR box goggles using my iphone 6s+, wow what an experience. I have been looking at this option for awhile but decided to just use the cheaper goggles with my phone just in case it didn't work out for me. Not 100% clear but I was using my readers, not powerful enough. Any how I have been looking at this stuff for quite sometime and looking at the DJI goggles, but now on there site it says "Not available in your country/region". We can't buy them and they are not supported anymore? If that's the case, I'll just continue to use this set up.
They don’t make them anymore but you can find them on Amazon, B&H Photo or at tons of other retailers. They work fine.

DJI doesn’t make the Mavic Pro anymore either but doesn’t make it any less good of a drone.

Reactions: Lespaxvera

Further to what Brett posted above.
With regards to your glasses issue and the goggles.

DJI used to have corrective lenses for their goggles, but looks like in the store (Australia at least) they are coming up unavailable too.

DJI Goggles Corrective Lenses - Correct Hyperopia for Clearer Sight

You can get the focus fixers like these . . .

Home | focus-fixers

Just be sure before you buy any 2nd hand or new goggles through a retailer, that you can still get them.

Look for the original white goggles, or the later black RE goggles, which are marginally better specs then the white (though it'd be hard to tell for most users).

Thanks for the reply's. I know the pro is done, but still a good unit. Questions answered, I'll check my options, Thank you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31