DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are "fast Chargers" safe?

Ang

Reactions
i hate the mavic 2 pro dock, it only charges 1 battery at a time. im looking at the ones online, and they all charge 3 at once, but i want to get a 4th battery and charge 4. 3 Battery Charger i saw this one online, 4 Battery Charger And am wondering if id be good to use this one? im not in the EU so id have to swap that generic Laptop cord with a US 3 Prong Plug but that will be fine. just want to make sure that this should be fine to use with the batteries.

i hate the mavic 2 pro dock, it only charges 1 battery at a time. im looking at the ones online, and they all charge 3 at once, but i want to get a 4th battery and charge 4. 3 Battery Charger i saw this one online, 4 Battery Charger And am wondering if id be good to use this one? im not in the EU so id have to swap that generic Laptop cord with a US 3 Prong Plug but that will be fine. just want to make sure that this should be fine to use with the batteries.
i have the YX blue one for my MPP and have never had any issues with it does 3 batts in the same time as one takes in the original charging brick i have 4 batts so i can charge them all at the same time plus the RC as well

Reactions: THE CYBORG
I would hazard a guess they dont due to expense. Having 3 batteries(each with 3 cells for example) to balance would be expensive to make. But i am sure there would be a few who would be happy to pay for the convenience.

Reactions: alopeznj
I would hazard a guess they dont due to expense. Having 3 batteries(each with 3 cells for example) to balance would be expensive to make. But i am sure there would be a few who would be happy to pay for the convenience.
the cells are balanced by each individual battery control built into each battery thats why the are called intelligent batteries and cost so much

You can buy one for less (quite a lot less) than a DJI charger & hub so don't think its cost of manufacture.

I use this one, I love it.

I have one like this, at least the same brand for my Xiaomi 4k, never had a problem with it.

View attachment 102360
Still debating if I should get one for my MP2

We had this exact same fast charger for our Inspire 1 batteries and it always worked great. Since our I1 crash we now fly the Mavic 2 Pro and I'm planning to purchase this fast charger for the Mavic 2 batteries.

I use this one, I love it.

yeah im thinking of getting that one because it does 4 batteries and i can mount it to my wall above my charging setup. though i just realized it doesnt charge the controller

yeah im thinking of getting that one because it does 4 batteries and i can mount it to my wall above my charging setup. though i just realized it doesnt charge the controller
what do you think the USB output port is for (could it be the controller)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
piloter