DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

are there any parameter mods for the mini 2?

herby68

Reactions
Suche nach einigen Parametern für den Mini 2
.1 Stoppen der Notlandung und niedrigerer Spannung
.2 Geschwindigkeitsaktualisierung im normalen Modus für 40 km / h für Langstreckenflüge
.irgendwelche Ideen ?
.thx a lot

Probieren drone-hacks.com Funktionert mit Mini1, und, Ich glaube, mit Mini2 auch.

For longer distance flights you are better flying at less than the maximum speed. Maximum speed drains the battery too quickly for you to get far. Aerodynamic drag rises exponentially with speed so much more energy is used up per distance achieved by going fast, rather than slow.

Probieren drone-hacks.com Funktionert mit Mini1 und Ich glaube, mit Mini2 auch.

Für Langstreckenflüge fliegen Sie besser mit weniger als der Höchstgeschwindigkeit. Die endgültigen Rechte entleert den Akku zu schnell, als dass Sie weit kommen kommen. Der Luftwiderstand wird durch die Abwicklung, die Abwicklung, die Abwicklung, die Abwicklung, die Abwicklung, die Abwicklung, die Abwicklung, die Abwicklung, die Abwicklung, die Abwicklung, die Abwicklung, die Abwicklung, die Abwicklung, die Abwicklung, die Abwicklung, die Abwicklung,
genau und dafür möchte ich Parameter haben, um den Sportmodus auf beispielsweise 40 oder 45 kmh zu beschränken. the N mode is too slow 36 kmh only

If N mode is too slow then use S mode :) If S mode is too slow buy a faster drone ?

Don't expect to get much higher speeds than 16m/s in S mode and 10m/s in N mode. There are parameters to change the maximum tilt angle and DJI have increased these on the Mini2 compared to the Mini1. The only real way to increase the speed further is to increase tilt more, and the Mini2 already has one of the highest tilt angles of a DJI drone.

Wenn der N-Modus zu langsam ist, verwenden Sie den S-Modus. :) :)Wenn der S-Modus zu langsam ist, kaufen Sie eine schnellere Drohne?

Erwarten Sie keine viel höheren Geschwindigkeiten als 16 m / s im S-Modus und 10 m / s im N-Modus. Es gibt Parameter zum Ändern des maximalen Neigungswinkels, und DJI hat diese beim Mini2 im Vergleich zum Mini1 erhöht. Die einzige Möglichkeit, die Geschwindigkeit weiter zu erhöhen, besteht darin, die Neigung weiter zu erhöhen. Der Mini2 verfügt bereits über einen der höchsten Neigungswinkel einer DJI-Drohne.

When I want to go fast I use my Mavic 2....I am looking for the sweet spot to get more range. In N mode it takes too much time to reach it. In sport mode I have too much battery drain. Mini one you can fly 46 kmh to the max and back . So I want to change the parameters . That's what I thought .....

On my Mini1 I can drain a battery (down to 15%) in 16-18mins in full on sports mode. In P mode (like N mode) it will easily get past 22min with 15% left. You can go a long way further in the extra 4-6mins.

My longest flights in 1 year of Mini1 ownership have all exclusively been in P mode (at speeds of 6-8m/s) and I think a medium speed is the "sweet speed" for longest distance covered in a flight. If you can already go faster than the "sweet speed" then all you need to do is to not push the stick so far and you'll be closer to the right speed - no need to change parameters for that.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smittysflying