DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you a D-Cinelike shooter?

51 Drones

Reactions
I’m aware many don’t use D-Cinelike, because they may be intimidated by the editing process. It’s not as difficult as you may think, and it can turn some boring footage into something more interesting!

Yeah, I am. But I'm not a fan of his processing procedure. It's a bit simplistic, but maybe okay for newbies to video processing.
To be fair he says it’s just quick video to stop you being intimidated when using D Cinelike.
We don’t all know what to do or even have a clue :eek:

I use iMovie on my phone/ipad currently as I'm getting used to just shooting and the modes/settings on the drone itself. I don't use any of the filters, I just use it for cuts, text, audio. I think the next step would be 51 drones style of edits.

51 drones doesn’t color correct/color grade the way I’ve been taught watching umpteen numbers of YouTube videos

I’m aware many don’t use D-Cinelike, because they may be intimidated by the editing process. It’s not as difficult as you may think, and it can turn some boring footage into something more interesting!

Thanks Russ!! . . . For setting up the “Tee-Ball” for all the kids who want to play baseball but are confused by all the rules they’ve heard. Or, are afraid of someone throwing a ball at them as hard as they can, who can’t lift a regulation bat (let alone swing it), and who only need a “Setup” that would give them the best chance for that taste of success and the confidence to put their other toes in the water and eventually learn the rules and skillz of the game!

Very much appreciated!

Not trying to highjack the thread.
In the video he is using Adobe.
As the summer months are starting up I will be using my new iPad Air.

Is the basic Adobe premier rush free ?
And or. What is the best FREE. iPad video editing program

Just starting reading a lot.
So much to learn with the new drone and now choosing an editor

Don’t want to waste any time with a bad app.

Thanks for the info

Not trying to highjack the thread.
In the video he is using Adobe.
As the summer months are starting up I will be using my new iPad Air.

Is the basic Adobe premier rush free ?
And or. What is the best FREE. iPad video editing program

Just starting reading a lot.
So much to learn with the new drone and now choosing an editor

Don’t want to waste any time with a bad app.

Thanks for the info
If you are an Apple user I would definitely go with iMovie it’s a very good editor and it’s free i use final cut pro because I am an Apple user it cost money but I found it to actually be slightly easier than iMovie if you are a Windows user or Google there are many editors but I don’t know much about them

Reactions: Thomas B
Thanks Jet

I am pc at home but will be away for a lot of vacations this summer and will be using the iPad to fly and edit the MA2 videos.

I will give iMovie a good look thanks for your response

Another Rec for iMovie. Take a look at my posted videos. All edited in iMovie. Search my name and superstitions.

Do you have a d-cinelike tutorial for us? How to shoot and edit etc, because I've been shooting with the d-cinelike mode and I seem to be getting noise in every footage and then after editing, it makes it even worse, please help

I’ve been impressed with Jeven Dovey’s tutorials For both shooting and postprocessing.

Try a YouTube search on the following phrase: Jeven Dovey D-Cinelike

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus