DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

I took this photo is an area where silty water from a river flows into the saltwater sound creating interesting ripples and colors. I realize now I should have taken it looking east instead of west into the sun. But, regardless, what is best way to prevent or fix the glare in pic?

1547873362259.png

I took this photo is an area where silty water from a river flows into the saltwater sound creating interesting ripples and colors. I realize now I should have taken it looking east instead of west into the sun. But, regardless, what is best way to prevent or fix the glare in pic?

View attachment 59529

That’s very nice, cor the river does look yucky;) we mainly get small craft on our river like yachts/cruisers not so much industrial craft but every now and then we get ships like this coming in. The River Crouch feeds from the North Sea. I’ve posted this ship on here before in the photo/video forum.

49CF2CE2-493F-49BC-8A13-112BCFAA082F.jpeg

...This will be the whole year through small and useful gadgets. I think we will be better prepared and able to make more comfortable trips. There is enough time to think about big things for Christmas, or the impatience leads to premature Christmas presents again ...

****, now I totally forgot the tripod seats ...[emoji848]
View attachment 59359

I get a big charge out of some of these outdoor survival kit reviews. This is a good one:

Maybe you'll believe me when I say we've been doing it for over 25 years, just as you say. Only, who has to work longer, gets a recovery bonus :)

Nevertheless, I find this video overwhelmingly good ...
For some reason I can’t open the vido_O I’ll keep tryingThumbswayup

Reactions: Slim.slamma
For some reason I can’t open the vido_O I’ll keep tryingThumbswayup
I only found the one link. The video was mainly shared here on WhatsApp, so I discovered it. Perhaps a quick search for Big BoY appliances will help. I think it is worthwhile to look at it, because it is well done.

Brilliant just brilliant, lmao:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
now look here see you boyo this old git lives in Wales and it is a wonderful place to live the accents were good though

Just pulling your plonker dad:D:D

Take a look at my accent, this’ll make ya laugh ;)

i know that son i was trying to give you a Welch reply

Ok dado.....;)
how about getting some good flying weather for us to get out not looking good at the moment is it whats your expert predictions on the next couple of weeks

how about getting some good flying weather for us to get out not looking good at the moment is it whats your expert predictions on the next couple of weeks

I’ve not flown today but been looking for another nice place to get more sunrise photos;) found somewhere which is not to far from where I live. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fingers X, tomorrow mornings on;) I will only fly one battery, to bloody cold for more:oops: my new gloves are getting well usedThumbswayup

Reactions: Chip and mnis
I get a big charge out of some of these outdoor survival kit reviews. This is a good one:

Yeah, that's really nice, but something is missing. I think I do not learn it anymore because thinking big is always my motto. Whenever I plan a trip, I have the feeling to have forgotten something. The OSIS + is really convincing, but there is no s**t kit with it. Take a look at this 650 piece survival kit, it's not the ultimate thing for me yet, but very close to my thoughts:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143