DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

Looks like a no,no for flying over the next week or so:mad: strong winds/rain heading our way... knew it wouldn’t last:rolleyes:

Oh well, better start doing my other hobby I suppose;)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I have better idea! We designate this Porky's F1 Friday Night and Weekend of Champions which we kick off with a private screening of:

Now this is funny, oh I love Kimi’s dry sense of humour. This is for Sunday

Last edited:
Okay, then on Sunday we go back to epic 1976 season which was the first to be beamed into homes worldwide in technicolor, introducing race fans to the personalities of Ferrari’s reigning champion Niki Lauda and McLaren’s new hotshot, English public school-educated James Hunt....

Another good watch between Hunt and Lauda

That was interesting to see documentary after Hollywood trailer! What a story! :) Got sidetracked tonight so Ill have to tell you about my ND filter findings tomorrow! But thanks for cropping and tweaking that photo. That was a noticeable improvement. I think that Lightroom may be in my future....

i hope it is a good season and we get some close racing ,it will be interesting to see just what the top teams are hiding they are not going to show there hands straight away

A rainy and terribly windy Sunday morning here with us ... Are there actually places in the world where the weather is consistently good most of the time?

Lima in Peru maybe...23 degrees Celsius and a clear Sky :)

A rainy and terribly windy Sunday morning here with us ... Are there actually places in the world where the weather is consistently good most of the time?

Lima in Peru maybe...23 degrees Celsius and a clear Sky :)

The Caribbean, even in winter it’s about 23c.... :rolleyes:

Waiting!

Beautiful day here to fly and test ND filters!

In depth analysis and commentary coming later on this action packed weekend of champions .....

(Cue entertainment to pacify the restless mob)

I could emigrate and spend some nice years somewhere else :)

Slowly I'm fed up with our changeable weather. The bad weather is the only thing you can always rely on here :-(

We’ve just had the hottest February since records began, now rain rain rain... oh and wind, not me;) at the mo it’s raining steady here now, 1.4mm of rain, wind gonna start later.

Well it looks like @Chip can give us run down on the filter stuff, looking forward to that but I’ll just carry on watching the rain fall down my window pane:rolleyes:

Button lips is right out....;)

I was often bored this week and maybe that's why I bought small things for hobby again. I bought an Eighth MP battery and another 128GB MicroSD and some general photo accessories ... but no highlights in view :-(

That’s one thing I’ve got to upgrade, memory card. Mines does the job but it’s very slow. May take a look on Amazon and see what the prices are. I went for a 128gb card but this time i think I’ll get two 32gb cards. That will be plenty for what I need.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mavicH