DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

That’s one thing I’ve got to upgrade, memory card. Mines does the job but it’s very slow. May take a look on Amazon and see what the prices are. I went for a 128gb card but this time i think I’ll get two 32gb cards. That will be plenty for what I need.
Oh, I would usually take 64GB, this capacity is currently the best value for money ... Lexar, Sandisk or Samsung...

Oh, I would usually take 64GB, this capacity is currently the best value for money ... Lexar, Sandisk or Samsung...
Thanks mnis I’ll look into that, thanks for your advice, much appreciated. I bought my memory card when I bought my drone, wasn’t until I fired everything up that I realised it was slow, thanks to the Go4 app telling me that in its red warning message:rolleyes:

So I’ll look for two 64gb, good old search on google to get the best deal, no doubt it will be on Amazon;)

I forgot to mention:
I also bought on Amazon a power bank from RLERON with alleged 25000mAh.

There were so many good reviews about this thing, so I was blind to the few critical opinions.

And then...
My own double-checked tests finally yielded only 15000mAh, which is 40 percent less than indicated.

This experience coincided with the few critical opinions on Amazon. So I gave the dealer the choice: he can get the thing back, or refund me 40 percent of the purchase price.

I suppose I will not get an answer, but a return is unproblematic at Amazon ...

Never be blind to critical reviews, even if they are few. Because the truth is only there ...

That’s one good thing I like about Amazon, if it a crap product you can send it back.

I bought a Sky+ box from Amazon just before Christmas, just under £200. It stated it was “brand new” when I received it it was a reconditioned until, really badly reconditioned too, sent that back straight away and wrote the worst review going.

I bought the same box from Sky, again reconditioned for £30............

Some sellers do try it on via Amazon but if you know your stuff then it’s not gonna be a problem. Let us know how you get on with it mnis?

I started the day with a simple question:

1551594856669.png

....I took the same shots of horizon using each filter in my arsenal one after the other in order to better see the difference?

1551594902277.png

I was particularly interested in the GR OR and GR BL which I bought months ago but never used.

1551595580204.png

But first, on a lark, I pressed search button for ND Filters and bingo:

ND Filters

In that thread, @zocalo posted link on 1-07-19 to this article which is excellent:

54 Mavic 2 Filters Polar Pro, Tiffen, rest. Which filters are best? - DroneDJ

TO BE CONTINUED..........

1551595879036.png

Last edited:
I thought you knew how to tag people in posts;)

Well, I cant realistically be cutting edge in everything got my hands full at the mo learning bout these ND filters....:cool:...and trying to keep up morale around here:

A rainy and terribly windy Sunday morning here with us ... Are there actually places in the world where the weather is consistently good most of the time?

Slowly I'm fed up with our changeable weather. The bad weather is the only thing you can always rely on here :-(

but I’ll just carry on watching the rain fall down my window pane:rolleyes:

I was often bored this week and maybe that's why I bought small things for hobby again. I bought an Eighth MP battery and another 128GB MicroSD and some general photo accessories ... but no highlights in view :-(

Come on guys I hope this helps cheer you up :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Oh @Chip, I fight ... fight through the big thing with these ND filters.

At the moment I do not know, if I should thank you, or give you a head-nut :-(

Just kidding :))
So comprehensive the whole thing, so much new to learn for me ... in small pieces I have to take up this instructive material.

But I know exactly why I have not used the search here yet.

LOL

Stopped raining but now it’s doing this:rolleyes:

Last edited:

I’ve got my cat one of these;)

Oh @Chip, I fight ... fight through the big thing with these ND filters.At the moment I do not know, if I should thank you, or give you a head-nut :-( Just kidding :)) So comprehensive the whole thing, so much new to learn for me ... in small pieces I have to take up this instructive material.
But I know exactly why I have not used the search here yet. LOL

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rickrock