DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

When I first get firewood for next season I'm like......
tumblr_ly27zmuDU91qfjjglo1_500.gif

and like gathering firewood but know I'm no spring chicken anymore
after I split firewood my muscules hurts for long time afterwards
I'm like
....cR
ThirdVeneratedGuppy-size_restricted.gif
There it is again the zebra :)

@charliesRig ... That could be the beginning of a long friendship ...

Oh, the little boy obviously has an experimental will for self-destruction. Or he decided early against family life :)

Sweet! Like the colors and the reflections. Thumbswayup If you can get there when ship is being loaded or unloaded, you should try the hyperlapse. I am looking forward to experimenting with hyperlapse shots of shipping cranes this weekend. We have been having some gorgeous weather I wish I could get up at 5am like you and shoot the sunrises during the week. :)

Yeah I know what you mean, every time I go back the ship has already departed:rolleyes: think I’ll need to contact the port for more information. I’ve got to try “hyperlapse” out, need to look into how to set everything up then I give it a shot;)

When I first get firewood for next season I'm like......
tumblr_ly27zmuDU91qfjjglo1_500.gif

and like gathering firewood but know I'm no spring chicken anymore
after I split firewood my muscules hurts for long time afterwards
I'm like
....cR
ThirdVeneratedGuppy-size_restricted.gif

I don’t think the zebra will ever leave this thread, how many times now, lmao:p

A new project I might look into. Thinking about taking photos of all the churches around Essex, looking at some yesterday on my travels, brilliant old architecture;)
as an aspiring photographer, that would be inspiring to take pics of church spires good idea son @Porky

Another photo of a group of barge boats I took while on our mini brake, just can’t keep away from water.....lol

View attachment 66889
very nice son where did you go hope you had a good time and the wife is feeling better after her op

very nice son where did you go hope you had a good time and the wife is feeling better after her op

We stayed in a little town not to far from where we live, a place called Maldon in Essex. I just thought it would be nice to have a change of scenery and spoil my lovely lady;)

She’s soooo much better now, thanks for asking dadThumbswayup

Dad, you been out flying over the last couple of days? It’s been very overcast here, hopefully better tomorrow, more churches I hope;)
flew my PH3S on Tuesday not very good weather overcast here as well but wanted to get it airborne to run the batts through a cycle,was getting week video signal warning all the time but flew the 4 batts down to around 50%.found out when i got home that there was an app update for the go four app early version and after i had installed it on my android device,the warning was gone there was also an update for the go4 app for the mav as well so that is all set up as well,hoping to fly the mav over the weekend if the weather cooperates

Yeah, Im no spring chicken either. I am going to try this technique and just work as fast as I can and finish the whole job before I have time to get tired.

No thank you .!
...Used a 5lb Maul for years and years and years

Then when I turned fity & A light went off.
115.gif

My world change Because my Wife or as I lovingly call her
(The Finance department)
Gave me one of these for our anniversary
and my world changed for ever...
(Harbor frieght) "Peditor" great quick hardworking splitter

Then I freind gave me his.....R.I.P..... Chet
................ so this is my "Get'r Done" machine now

.....cR

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals