DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

flew my PH3S on Tuesday not very good weather overcast here as well but wanted to get it airborne to run the batts through a cycle,was getting week video signal warning all the time but flew the 4 batts down to around 50%.found out when i got home that there was an app update for the go four app early version and after i had installed it on my android device,the warning was gone there was also an update for the go4 app for the mav as well so that is all set up as well,hoping to fly the mav over the weekend if the weather cooperates

Looks like the weathers gonna be overcast again today, dry though. Glad you got your Phantom in the air dad;) I still like those drones. Get the firmware updated and try again;)

Would love to get my old phantom back in the air but I’ll need to buy some new batteries for it:rolleyes:

Porky could you please Post this picture before you Edit it.?
.Thanks.... cR

Here you go Charlie, as requested;) this photo was bracketed (3 shots) then merged in post. This is the unedited version, removed cars and other eye sores then went to town to see how much better I could make it.

DBE23979-9DC5-4154-8291-4023282F87F2.jpeg

No thank you .!
...Used a 5lb Maul for years and years and years

Then when I turned fity & A light went off.
115.gif

My world change Because my Wife or as I lovingly call her
(The Finance department)
Gave me one of these for our anniversary
and my world changed for ever...
(Harbor frieght) "Peditor" great quick hardworking splitter

Then I freind gave me his.....R.I.P..... Chet
................ so this is my "Get'r Done" macfffhine now

.....cR

Very cool CR! I was curious to know what happened to front half of Toyota so I searched the internet and I think it may have ended up in Serbia :p

That looks soooo cool Charlie;) I love the industrial look on the water, I took this a few days ago, chip might also like this one.

View attachment 66926
This is great! Colors are popping. Ive never seen what an empty hold looks like from this perspective. Now Im wondering where all the crew sleep? Must be a smaller crew is needed than I thought or the spaces fore and aft are bigger than they look.

Haha, I'm not sure, but our shipyard builds for customers all over the world. Maybe you even have a ferry somewhere from our shipyard :)
View attachment 66982
Very nice
I wish... Polly built to last. ;)

But US Merchant Vessles specifically federally /state funded owned ferries
Regulated by the US Coast Guard
Must be built by US shipyards
Using US Steel and manned with US Marchant Marine Mariner 's

But this is not about me....
Let's see some CHURCH'S
Porky
What are you up to.?
cR

Very nice
I wish... Polly built to last. ;)

But US Merchant Vessles specifically federally /state funded owned ferries
Regulated by the US Coast Guard
Must be built by US shipyards
Using US Steel and manned with US Marchant Marine Mariner 's

But this is not about me....
Let's see some CHURCH'S
Porky
What are you up to.?
cR
Oh, @charliesRig, it's about us here ... We're all in this thread. You can address everything that concerns or interests you right now :)

And yes, please more churches @Porky :)

Hey guys, I would like to briefly remind you of a main component of this thread. Have you ever bought something for your Mavic hobby? Or is there perhaps a new interesting gadget for everyday life?

I bought a new fitness tracker for myself and my wife, the Huawei Band 3pro.
HUAWEI Band 3 Pro, built-in GPS sport band, smart wearable∣HUAWEI United States

I love it already, this cool and small gadget, especially because it can show me the WEATHER right on the wrist :)

What a pity, for about four years we own a Fitbit Surge Super Watch that was three times as expensive and thought it could not be beat, but that was a big mistake. And no, we are both no athletes, just tracking the everyday movement...

Last edited:
Porky..What are you up to.?

..What a pity, for about four years we own a Fitbit Surge Super Watch that was three times as expensive and thought it could not be beat, but that was a big mistake. And no, we are both no athletes, just tracking the everyday movement...

My sister-in-law (who is avid walker and in good shape) was recently showing me how her iphone tracked her steps and she averaged like 5 miles a day. Of course, I said that is really neat! She then said let me see your phone and check your data. Instantly I knew this could be embarrassing because I have been a bit sedentary this winter so I said oh no thank you I will check it out later. But she had just served me lunch and insisted so I could not say no without appearing rude. I handed over my phone hoping that there was no data there. Unfortunately the data was there and made me look pretty darn lazy! About all I could say was that I do not carry my phone with me that much but I don't know if she believed me!:oops:

Chip, mnis, we both check our phones for “step count” but we’ve both got pedometers. I always beat the wife with step count cos I tire my one to the dog and let it do this:D 50,000 steps a day for me:p

Having a chill day today, not doing much but I’ll looking into how I can get closer to the wind turbines to get some shots. I think that e be a nice photo;)

@Chip have you tried out the hypelapse yet, looking forward to seeing you vidThumbswayup then you can tell (show) me how to do it;)

@Porky love your church shots son looks like i will be flying today seems sunny and light winds where i am

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tansh