DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

My little collection of of two GoPro’s and one Escape kitvision camera’s. The Escape was my first camera, bought on a plane while going on holiday, used that for 5 minutes then bought the hero 4 silver, same holiday. Mrs P wasn’t a happy bunny?? don’t use the Escape at all now, waste of money......

Cracking little camera’s me thinks??

2EA9395D-6BEA-491D-9705-EA4918F5F4F6.jpeg

One thing I have noticed ? is, while using Lr cc on the iPad it kills the battery, big time...? plus it put such a strain on my ? I can only do so much then have to stop to give my ? a rest. I wonder if Mrs P will let me have the full blown version on my Mac, would only be another 5 quid.?

Last edited:
Just put a couple of my old GoPro photos through Lr cc, not bad;)

View attachment 68347View attachment 68348
Hey @Porky, I like the brilliant green underwater. I do not know this fish species, but it looks like these fish can take on the color of their environment. This is very cool :)

Friends...My camera collection is actually very small. Without smartphones, there are just three different devices of different ages that I have kept:
20190405_020330.jpg
JVC Everio GZ-MG131E HDD & SD camcorder with image stabilization, SD quality 720x576 pixels and 34x optical zoom & Dolby Digital Stereo Audio recording.

Samsung S1060 Digital Camera 10.2MP with 5x Optical Zoom & digital image stabilization.

GoPro Clone 12MP WiFi Action Cam with Sony Sensor max. 4K @ 24Hz and fisheye lens with changeable viewing angle 170 ° 140° 110° 70° & digital image stabilization.

It may not be the worst, but definitely not for pros. But what the hell, For a long time I've been always happy with the results of these Freaky Things :)

Now with this DOP everything else seems to be over the top and too complicated for me. Open the little bag, take out the DOP, turn it ON and a few seconds later you have a few more shots in your collection :)

I like to leave everything set to automatic and use only a UV filter. Definitely, now with my DOP, I do a lot more everyday than I ever did with all the other gadgets.

And it really is a nice feeling, if somehow you do not get so demanding in some ways. I am very curious how long this good feeling will last :)

My friends have a wonderful day ...

Hey @Porky, I like the brilliant green underwater. I do not know this fish species, but it looks like these fish can take on the color of their environment. This is very cool :)

Nice collection of cameras mnis:) I now only use the hero 6, the others have gone into retirement ?

The green photo...... well I didn’t put my red filter on hence why it looks unnatural and green, the red filter would make the photo look more natural putting the reds back into it. That’s the first colour you loose at a certain depth in water, I’ve got a few red filters, different grades from a very light red to a dark red.

The fish species, fish with stripes........ ain’t got a clue? the other photo, one fish I do know is, sergeant major fishes?

Brilliant photo ? was that put through Lr ? Love it ?

I finally figured out ?! LOL! ?..I have been looking at that for a few days wondering why does Porky have a McDonald's french fry bag in his post? ?? Good one! ? & ?!

PS Those last two pics were not put through LR yet. Any suggested edits?

I finally figured out ?! LOL! ?..I have been looking at that for a few days wondering why does Porky have a McDonald's french fry bag in his post? ?? Good one! ? & ?!

PS Those last two pics were not put through LR yet. Any suggested edits?

I wondered if you would get it??????

Photos are great as they are so make sure you keep the originals. Just play, see what you think looks best then stick with it. That’s all I do. If you’re not happy with it try again? one photo my first night shot took a couple of hours in post? I tried so bloody hard to make it pop but in the end I got there, I think.. One thing I would say is, make sure you loose all the noise in the dark areas of the photo, you should have a setting for noise reduction.

?, just looked at your first photo again, see if you can bring up the shadows, would make the ship stand out more on the water??

Looking forward to seeing it?

Now I can understand why tugboats turn on a penny ;)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I see your tractor tug and........
From my office today we
"Turned screw's"

Attachments

• IMG_20190405_102438.jpg
    IMG_20190405_102438.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 9
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads