DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

Cool photo Charlie, how bigs that ship in the dry dock? Love these boaty posts.

Many years ago I had to work in Plymouth royal dock yard, that’s where all our navy ships are moored and worked on, now seeing some of them in dry docks was amazing. Couldn’t take any photos, for security reasons but what I saw was amazing? Even had a nuclear sub there, think it was called the Trident or something like that.

I had to work there for two weeks, what an experience.??

I think it was my go pro from wide angle although I have been transferring massive photos and videos from 2012 forward onto a Passport 2 TB and did mix up a few up. Its been interesting for me to compare my 3DR Solo videos from 2015 and 2016 made with GOPRO 4+ to Mavic Video. I was one of the few who actually liked the fish eye effect to some degree. Of course I was completely oblivious to ND filters, exposure, etc. back in those days of care free youth...?‍♀️?‍♂️

There a but of noise in the water but that can be sorted out, like I said, a very quick edit?

Nice! The color corrected from deep black to bluish green which is actually more accurate rendition. I liked the black for maximum contrast with red but now that I see corrected version I think its better! :) Thanks I appreciate you showing me that. I will throw a few more up over the weekend!

?, it just gives you an idea what can be done to improve the photo, I totally agree with what you said about the black setting everything off, makes the ship pop, if that’s how you like it leave it as it is? I love playing with photos now in post hence why I’ve stated putting my GoPro photos through.

But it can be very time consuming.... like I said before my night photo took a couple of hours playing until I was happy with it, don’t get me wrong it’s not brilliant but I like it and that’s all that matters at the end of the day?

We’ve both bought the editing program so why not use it??

Went up to the site where the wind turbines are, couldn’t believe how big they are, shocked... it’s was very overcast and guess what.... just started getting my drone setup, yep it started to drizzleo_Oo_O.

Now I know how to get to them I’m gonna try again tomorrow morning, weather permitting or I’ll try tomorrow night.

I thinks it would a triffic photo but today would of just been an experiment, crap light.

Last summer I flew on a former military runway, which has been privately owned for some time. All around are countless wind turbines. There are now defective blades stored there, and there is a large-scale solar system there. I did not fly very close to the wind turbines, but from the video footage I took a few pictures :)DJI_0035-(18m57s)_1.gifVideoCapture_20190406-203156-01.jpegVideoCapture_20190406-202550-01.jpegVideoCapture_20190406-203520-01.jpegVideoCapture_20190406-202858-02.jpeg

Last edited:
?, I wounded what that was in your second photo, now we know? good old water bottle or something like that. Love the ship in the background ?

Reactions: Slim.slamma
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Borys Huzhvynskyi