DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Around the Lungernersee in Switzerland

Not too happy with the colors, it was VERY hazy that day...
Maik:

As always, your videos are a stand out special treat, reflecting professional productions, with excellent scenery, flying, processing, and music. When I discover on of your works here, my spirits rise in anticipation of another Swiss treat.

Can you refer us to a source or video for how to create your 3 dimensional titling in the lake ?

Dale
Miami

I can hardly add to Dale’s comments but I will say, Maik, that your work is in the category of superior professional work. Thank you so much for the entertainment and tutelage. I can hardly wait to get to Switzerland again. It has been way too long.

I look forward to #55!

Best,

Phil

Reactions: Maik Kellerhals
Another masterclass in flying, filming and editing. And the scenery ain’t bad either. You’re spoiled by excellent light quality in the Swiss mountains, to the rest of us the haze is barely perceptible. I like the closing shot, always a good way to end an aerial video with backwards travel clips.

Last edited:
Maik:

As always, your videos are a stand out special treat, reflecting professional productions, with excellent scenery, flying, processing, and music. When I discover on of your works here, my spirits rise in anticipation of another Swiss treat.

Can you refer us to a source or video for how to create your 3 dimensional titling in the lake ?

Dale
Miami
Thank you, Dale, that's very nice, as always!
The 3d titles are done with the camera tracker in DaVinci Resolve. It's not easy to get it right and doesn't always work as expected. It always takes me hours. I started learning it with this video:

Thank you, Dale, that's very nice, as always!
The 3d titles are done with the camera tracker in DaVinci Resolve. It's not easy to get it right and doesn't always work as expected. It always takes me hours. I started learning it with this video:
Thanks for the tutorial video. I’ve viewed some of the MiesnerMedia videos and sub’d. I have to confess, Fusion I’ve yet to really dig into.

I can hardly add to Dale’s comments but I will say, Maik, that your work is in the category of superior professional work. Thank you so much for the entertainment and tutelage. I can hardly wait to get to Switzerland again. It has been way too long.

I look forward to #55!

Best,

Phil
Thanks a lot, Phil! Always glad when i can reach people somehow!

Another masterclass in flying, filming and editing. And the scenery ain’t bad either. You’re spoiled by excellent light quality in the Swiss mountains, to the rest of us the haze is barely perceptible. I like the closing shot, always a good way to end an aerial video with backwards travel clips.
Thank you very much! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Very beautiful video...and area you have to do your work in !
I respect and am baffled at the amount of time involved with all the planning, shooting and editing you have to do for these amazing video's. In my line of thinking it's weeks !!!!!!!
Thank you for sharing you expertise. ☺️Thumbswayup

I totally concur with my other Forum friends that your work is always a total standout! (Hazy or not hazy lol). Love your use of effects. That lake one especially looks sensational! 10/10🥇
Wow, thank you so much!

Thanks for the tutorial video. I’ve viewed some of the MiesnerMedia videos and sub’d. I have to confess, Fusion I’ve yet to really dig into.
Yes, I agree. It has a VERY steep learning curve. But once you get into it, it all starts to make sense.
I guess it helps that I'm a programmer by profession. It's like visual coding.

As the others say, another masterpiece for us to sit back and enjoy. Thanks again - your work is an inspiration to the rest of us. Can't wait for the next one.
Thank you very much! If I can inspire, my goal is reached.

As the others say, another masterpiece for us to sit back and enjoy. Thanks again - your work is an inspiration to the rest of us. Can't wait for the next one.
Thank you very much! The next one will be ready soon!

Very beautiful video...and area you have to do your work in !
I respect and am baffled at the amount of time involved with all the planning, shooting and editing you have to do for these amazing video's. In my line of thinking it's weeks !!!!!!!
Thank you for sharing you expertise. ☺️Thumbswayup
Thank you!
It's not weeks, maybe days. It's jus a hobby to me (and i don't want to change that and lose the fun).

Reactions: MavicFlyer2
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian