DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Assistant 2 debug mode saving changes?

Robpol

Reactions
Do I need to save changes made in debug mode in assistant 2 or are they saved automatically - I can't see a save button anywhere?
I'm going to use non dji battery mode and change the low battery warning to led warning only.
Thanks in advance

And if you have any doubts, you can disconnect and reconnect to the DJI Assistant 2 application to confirm your changes.

And if you have any doubts, you can disconnect and reconnect to the DJI Assistant 2 application to confirm your changes.
Thank you for your reply.

Screenshot_20190511_020539.jpg

Do I have to be in Non Dji battery mode (I was in intelligent dji battery mode) to change the low battery warning settings as this is the setting I was changing - when I would come out of assistant and back in to check if the setting had changed didn't look like it had?

Thank you for your reply.

View attachment 72065

Do I have to be in Non Dji battery mode (I was in intelligent dji battery mode) to change the low battery warning settings as this is the setting I was changing - when I would come out of assistant and back in to check if the setting had changed didn't look like it had?

It looks like it’s correct there.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lagunadci