DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Astonishing and scary data collection by DJI

A mindless drone??? I'm beginning to think English is really NOT your first language. Oh and nice second account from July 5th. Do you use it to make it look like you have a following?

Oh and I knew YOU were the type guy that couldn't let it go and you'd have to try and have the last word. lol

If your talking to me I don't have a second account and if I did I would just say what I wanted to with this account. Your too thick for me to bother talking to anymore. So I moved on. Feel free to have the last word, I doubt anyone on this forum really cares.

Reactions: Rnl and Clinton1
And I assume by that response you have nothing to back up all your big talk about DJI spying so you resort to insults. I guess we just have to take your word. Yeah you've been wasting everyone's time on this thread. And you have a good night.

BTW English must not be your first language either Mr "Mute".

Why don't you go look for yourself? I suggest you get a copy of NetGuard for Android. It has Wireshark like capabilities if you pay for it (Worth every penny I tell you!). I think you will be shocked at what you find. You won't be disappointed.

Reactions: Dan Lee and Robbyg
Wonder what they do with Gazillions of photos and videos? Bet that is some HUGE computer data file! Can you give us an example of each App getting more intrusive? I see more features but not intrusion. The US Army is the only one saying anything and they've backed off some. I wonder why the FBI, Marines, Air Force, Navy, US Coast Guard etc and on and on are not saying a thing.

How PARANOID can you be?

Excuse me but I'm going to buy more stock in Reynolds Aluminum.
As someone who has had their bank card information stolen digitally TWICE, yeah I'm concerned about a Chinese program completely unregulated collecting my user information and sending it back to their domestic servers for unknown reasons. It's entirely possible those other agencies aren't saying anything because they don't use DJI products. It's also entirely possible they DID say something about it and we just don't know since the Army memo was a leaked internal document and it's likely the others would make this announcement in similar internal memo's. If you think your photos, videos and flight logs are the only thing their software is sending back to their servers I think you're being naive. That being said, to each his own. Talking down to people who are concerned about this is bad form.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rnl
I hear that. I have had my identity stolen twice... One impersonating me for their resume, and one was on a federal warrant list. It has likely shaped my privacy efforts to this day.

Reactions: cplmac
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser