DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Athens - ancient and some modern

Hello everybody,
a video from Athens ancient monuments and some modern art .
Hope you enjoy it!

Wonderful video. My wife and I toured there May,2018, including all of the sites you showed. Did not have a drone at the time. I did a complete video.I will not submit it now so I do not hijack this thread. If you want the video, let me know.

Wonderful video. My wife and I toured there May,2018, including all of the sites you showed. Did not have a drone at the time. I did a complete video.I will not submit it now so I do not hijack this thread. If you want the video, let me know.
Thank you Dale.
Yes, why not about your video.

Thank you Dale.
Yes, why not about your video.
Well...as long as you asked, but be forewarned, it is 35 minutes long!!! If you are stuck in quarantine, this might help. Most clips are slides, timelapses, or hyper lapses. I did not shoot any drone footage (didn't own a drone at that time). This was shot in May, 2018. Includes driving trip through Athens, Delphi, Meteora, Rhodes, Crete, Santorini, and Mykonos. Be sure to send feedback or comments. LOVE Greece- cannot wait to go back there.

Well...as long as you asked, but be forewarned, it is 35 minutes long!!! If you are stuck in quarantine, this might help. Most clips are slides, timelapses, or hyper lapses. I did not shoot any drone footage (didn't own a drone at that time). This was shot in May, 2018. Includes driving trip through Athens, Delphi, Meteora, Rhodes, Crete, Santorini, and Mykonos. Be sure to send feedback or comments. LOVE Greece- cannot wait to go back there.
Hello Dale , i really enjoyed your video , amazing work .
All the sites are very familiar to me and i have been there .
With this video it seems that you love Greece and you are very sweet couple !

Hello Dale , i really enjoyed your video , amazing work .
All the sites are very familiar to me and i have been there .
With this video it seems that you love Greece and you are very sweet couple !
THANKS Moses B.- Yes we really loved your country and wish to return. Meteora and Santorini were our favorites. I am 81 wife is 75 but still plenty of energy.Married in 1964- 56 years. We loved the people most of all, and the food was simply amazing.

Reactions: a1r_m0ses_b
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78