DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Atti mode Mavic 2 pro

I know, but I don't want to mess around with this expensive toy, even I'm good in computer stuff ?
Then I would suggest getting a cheap drone with ATTI on it.
I have tried the tin foil but would not recommend it.

One of the first things I did was alter the parameters, losing Sport Mode, and making the switch position into Atti mode.

Reactions: TTP
Here is a video on how to change the parameters for the M2P. This will let you change the Tri-pod or Sport mode positions to ATTI. Not mentioned above, beside flying indoors, this will allow you to regain control and fly your drone back should you lose GPS. It is a capability that you want to practice so that your good at it, not wait until it is needed in an emergency.

Here is a video on how to change the parameters for the M2P. This will let you change the Tri-pod or Sport mode positions to ATTI. Not mentioned above, beside flying indoors, this will allow you to regain control and fly your drone back should you lose GPS. It is a capability that you want to practice so that your good at it, not wait until it is needed in an emergency.

Thanks. I shall have a crack at this later and let you know how i get on.

I know, but I don't want to mess around with this expensive toy, even I'm good in computer stuff ?
Why not??
It's just using the manufacturer's own tool to adjust one of the drone's parameters that controls what the side switch does in one of the three positions. If you don't use Tripod mode or Sport mode, might as well change one of them to ATTI mode.

Just be aware that he made a mistake in the video that he never corrected.
It's corrected in the comments below the video:
AF17BE16-161F-478D-A8C5-CBF87FCD1F85.jpeg

Thanks. I shall have a crack at this later and let you know how i get on.
I have followed the instructions to the letter. The software i downloaded was 2V1.1.2 which i suppose is the same as V1.1.2 but i can’t find the latter anywhere. So my problem is that when i change the value from 12 to 3 it does not hold. It immediately reverts to 12 no matter what i try.

I have followed the instructions to the letter. The software i downloaded was 2V1.1.2 which i suppose is the same as V1.1.2 but i can’t find the latter anywhere. So my problem is that when i change the value from 12 to 3 it does not hold. It immediately reverts to 12 no matter what i try.
Here is a link to the version I used. Had to jump through hoops to make it and don't know how long it will be there. It is in a zip file which is in a rar file.
test.rar
I changed the name a little to make it harder for DJI to find/remove it.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Here is a link to the version I used. Had to jump through hoops to make it and don't know how long it will be there. It is in a zip file which is in a rar file.
test.rar

DJI can't remove files from private servers.

test.rar
Grabbed a copy and installed it. Thanks! Thumbswayup

Is it possible / or wise to alter the software to allow flight in atti mode. Needed for me to train for my RePl.

Are you doing your RePL through a training school?
When I did mine the school had a fleet of Phantoms that they made us use for insurance reasons. Nice to practice with an insured “rental” too.

It's been reported elsewhere by one poster that the change to ATTI mode from either Tripod Mode or Sport Mode on the RC side switch on the M2P removed all Intelligent Flight Modes at the same time. Can anyone else confirm that this happened to them, too?

It's been reported elsewhere by one poster that the change to ATTI mode from either Tripod Mode or Sport Mode on the RC side switch on the M2P removed all Intelligent Flight Modes at the same time. Can anyone else confirm that this happened to them, too?

I cannot confirm that - the intelligent flight modes are still present on my M2P.

I cannot confirm that - the intelligent flight modes are still present on my M2P.
Good to know. The guy reporting it was on M2P FW version 01.00.0300 and GO 4 version of 4.3.32. Might have just been an odd combination of FW and app version.

- Recent Firmware on all modules and Go4 AppVersion
- Switch: rerouted ATTI Mode to former tripod switch position (down). Middle and upper position unchanged („P“ and „Sport)
- Parameters of sportMode changed also in the direction of higher velocity / angle

Works perfect. All Intelligent FlightModes are available in „P“ position (as before). Intelli Mode „cinematic“ is perfect for freestyle flights with camera recording video. My other favorite is the different TapFly Modes as it allows smooth flight routes and permanent speed flying for getting nice footage.

This is the best setup for me, as the patched sportMode is more fun and the drone can also be manouvered faster to the spot where I want to record footage and is also faster returning (not RTH). As I typically use the drone hiking, skiing or biking, this saves time.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman