DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Audio adapter finally released

How do you change audio settings in the Osmo Pocket itself???

After the Pocket powers up, make sure it's in video mode and then swipe down on the screen. A gear cog will appear. Swipe from right to left until the PRO setting comes up and make sure it is on. Once it's on, swipe up on the screen to see what the gimble sees. In the upper left hand corner of the screen you can see the word PRO; tap on it. A screen with 4 choices comes up and in the bottom right corner is the Volume selection. Just keep clicking on that section until you get what you want.

Have fun!

Reactions: fozzzy
After the Pocket powers up, make sure it's in video mode and then swipe down on the screen. A gear cog will appear. Swipe from right to left until the PRO setting comes up and make sure it is on. Once it's on, swipe up on the screen to see what the gimble sees. In the upper left hand corner of the screen you can see the word PRO; tap on it. A screen with 4 choices comes up and in the bottom right corner is the Volume selection. Just keep clicking on that section until you get what you want.

Have fun!

Got it thanks. My problem was that I was not in “Pro” mode when I originally tried to find the audio setting mode.

Just tried three mini shotgun mics with the adapter and they all have better fidelity then the internal mic. I set the audio level to 4 in the OP and the volume of all three was slightly less then the internal but the sound quality of the external mics was definitely better. The best of the three was a Rodes but I needed an extra female TRRS to male TRS adapter which added an extra inch to its length.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser