DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"Authentic" MV2 Pro batteries... from Aliexpress

F34R

Reactions
Seems legit, but then some dodgy sellers (ebay etc) use original DJI photos and all with their copies of various gear.
I think you're pretty safe with Aliexpress.

Can't believe M2 users are getting such a bad run on batteries.
Definitely something off with them.

I found one missing one, and it's charging as I type this. The faulty one, when I put it on the hub, gives me a red light on the hub.

I would be careful. I bought propellers from a non-DJI company in China since they were a great deal. They said that it was authentic DJI product. It was cheap so took the risk.

When comparing to the real DJI product, it looked nearly identical. The only difference was that it was a slightly different shade and I could tell the material was slightly different. One or two of the four propellers rubbed slightly against the body while flying so I didn't use them.

I'm guessing the batteries you found were copies too -- maybe they are just as good, but based on my experience they are most likely inferior products.

Yeah, I'm reconsidering getting them unless someone here has them and vouches for 'em. I have two batteries now, working, and I might fight the third one when I get up in the morning lol.

Reactions: Ken.
Has anyone tried these? It says they are genuine and has a 90 day money back guarantee.

I've apparently lost two of my batteries, third one won't charge at all, so I'm down to one lol. Any suggestions/advice is greatly appreciated.
I ordered sunglasses from Aliexpress 11 weeks ago. The item order shows it shipped 10 weeks ago. Tracking only shows it left China. An inquiry to Aliexpress asked me to wait another 4 weeks as they have extended the time to request a refund.

Hi,
I just ordered 2 batteries in March.
Still waiting. One week ago I had an information package is on way to post office (April 7th). When I receive I’ll let you know...
If you order from AliExpress prepare yourself for a long wait.

I ordered sunglasses from Aliexpress 11 weeks ago. The item order shows it shipped 10 weeks ago. Tracking only shows it left China. An inquiry to Aliexpress asked me to wait another 4 weeks as they have extended the time to request a refund.

Shipping EVERYWHERE is so bad now, and so inundated with online shopping (lockdowns, people coping with being isolated by comfort shopping ?), and almost no scanning is happening !

I sent a spare strobe to NZ (From Australia) on the 24th April.
It's only just had its first tracking update yesterday some 24 days later, and hopefully only a short time now until delivered.
Point is Aust Post stated delivery time of 7 - 10 days, so it's shocking all over right now.

It's not a good time to be getting stuff fast, that's for sure.
Our normal Express Post city to city is taking an extra day too.

Has anyone tried these? It says they are genuine and has a 90 day money back guarantee.

I've apparently lost two of my batteries, third one won't charge at all, so I'm down to one lol. Any suggestions/advice is greatly appreciated.
I see the same battery shown on this page at least 4 times at 4 different prices. What could possibly go wrong? :(

Thanks for the replies. I've bought a dozen or more things off of Aliexpress and haven't any issues other than the long shipping times. That being said, I'm gonna just wait it out and save money for batteries that I don't have to question whether they are legit or not. BHPhoto is probably where I'll buy a couple from.

p.s. No battery in the fridge.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Hi,
I just ordered 2 batteries in March.
Still waiting. One week ago I had an information package is on way to post office (April 7th). When I receive I’ll let you know...
If you order from AliExpress prepare yourself for a long wait.

Hello, guys!
Just received my batteries.
Ordered 3-27, received today 6-8.
Looks legit!
1ad438300cf28099ec05bed7bd590ed0.jpg
9a965ff684fa785c8c0c65abf73518b0.jpg
a6484e6c33fc3de74568de7ad0ec5d16.jpg
965cda36e756c0c7d12768d199168e76.jpg
25e74278e1b4c11bd110e3f8d856261d.jpg

P.S. I’m charging right now.
Fully charged! No errors!

Last edited:
Hello, guys!
Just received my batteries.
Ordered 3-27, received today 6-8.
Looks legit!
P.S. I’m charging right now.
Fully charged! No errors!

Congrats. aliexpress is a russian roulette - some parts are perfectly fine if they are leaked or stolen from original vendors - but some are shameless knockoffs that use original marketing photos, so, you never know.
good to know it was a good seller.

Reactions: Peiper44
Just ordered this battery - Link to Aliexpress, and I hope it will work well with no problems.
Edit: It seems like it's a well reputed store plus the reviews are good too.

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainmanflyin