DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Batteries from AliExpress?

The ones for the M1P were PowerExtra brand, and from posts here pilots reported generally good feedback.
These M2 ones are ZUIDID which I haven’t heard of.

Their at says “Multiple intelligent battery protection functions”which might include all the features / protection the OEM batteries have . . . or possibly not.

The specs all look the same as OEM.

I guess nothing wrong with trying them, especially if the OEM are hard to obtain.
Just remember the smart functions of the battery might be different to OEM, proprietary chips etc, though Chinese knock off companies (of a fellow Chinese company product, oh the irony) do a good job of copying others tech.

In many places the M2 battery we’re getting hard to find, but looks like they are in the DJI store again now.

Ali Express is very "iffy" I have received some good products from them and some horrible items. Be careful as the return process is bad....

2 Ali express sellers cancelled my orders and the refunds were less than 20% of what I paid- was told bank exchange rate and other fees ate it up. _ that. :(

Last edited:
2 Ali express sellers cancelled my orders and the refunds were less than 20% of what I paid- was told bank exchange rate and other fees ate it up. F that. :(
Holy Mackerel, are you kidding me? I just wrote a glowing report about these extra-capacity batteries, complete with an Ali Express buy link. Thus far, I've placed three separate orders with Ali Express for these batteries and each time delivery time direct from China was comparable to delivery times within the US, so I am for now a satisfied Ali Express customer. I also read a few other positive reviews of Ali Express in this forum so hearing about a 20% refund is alarming for sure.

I did notice the Mavic 2 Pro version of this battery is showing as out of stock currently, and one can only hope that this amazing battery has not been discontinued because it caters to such a niche market comprising long-range drone operators.

Yeah, I received mine too, but I ordered with the knowledge of the sketchy reputations of some of the vendors on that portal. The price meant it was a relatively low risk.

I wonder if one can find the batteries on eBay, even if the come from the same source for a few more bucks, could be less risky (ebay might protect you from such tom foolery).

But even Amazon has the occasional bad vendors. and they too are slow to boot 'em.

Chris

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661