DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Authorization doesn't work on one phone, but works on another. How come?

ihavequestions

Reactions
I have two phones. When I try with the first phone, I tap all of the radio buttons, tap unlock, and it will say something like account not logged in. But the other phone has no problems. How do I fix the issue?

If you are talking about the DJI control apps you need to log in to each app on each phone individually.
2 phones with 1 app on each = 2 separate log ins even if they are log ins to the same account.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are talking about the DJI control apps you need to log in to each app on each phone individually.
2 phones with 1 app on each = 2 separate log ins even if they are log ins to the same account.
I’m not sure I follow. Each phone is logged into the same account and I still have this situation.

Make sure every phone has cellular service. The ability to send SMS is a must

I’m not sure I follow. Each phone is logged into the same account and I still have this situation.
Bearing in mind post 5......maybe I am misunderstanding your problem, can you post a screen capture of the "....will say something like account not logged in......" message?

Bearing in mind post 5......maybe I am misunderstanding your problem, can you post a screen capture of the "....will say something like account not logged in......" message?
It displays momentarily so I’ve not caught it but I’ll try next time I fly

It displays momentarily so I’ve not caught it but I’ll try next time I fly
try a screen recorder such as XRecorder, they are VERY useful for catching such events. Or maybe replay the flight in the "profile" or "me" section of the drone page of the app, the message might appear there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Zeprider
I have a similar problem lately. No problems with my ipad, but everytime I try the android phone when I go thru the steps to fly in the authorization zone, it keeps coming back, "account not logged in." Very frustrating.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baima