DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Authorization zone unlock failure with mavic pro

SNTDENIS

Reactions
I live near the tampa airport and have been flying my drone safely for years over the tampa bay, staying away from TIA and the St Pete airport. After noticing flight path changes of all planes recently, I was waiting for the fun to end.. 3 weeks ago, I found out that my back yard was a no fly zone. I almost cried, but I soon discovered that I am in an authorization zone. I learned how to get auth on the fly with a credit card, and I was able to fly again, albeit with altitude restrictions.

Last week I tried to fly and I got the NFZ warning, but this time, and several times since, I received the authorization notice, but when I hit "yes" to use credit card, I get an error 10 code ID ERROR and can't even start motors.

I have used 2 different DJI accounts over the years, and figured I confused them by switching, but I still can't get recognised....

Can anyone help get my bird flying in my back yard again?

Incidentally, my friend popped over the other day and flew his spark around my grounded bird without issue, including up higher than my restricted altitude of 196 with my MP. All I can say is.... "Something ain't right"!!!

You may want to post this question on the official DJI forum so that it has more exposure. DJI representatives routinely scan messages and can offer assistance. DJI MAVIC forum

I personally use SMS rather than CC.
I'm not sure what the point is with it. Unlike 2 factor authentication, you don't have to register your CC or SMS ahead of time on their site so anyone's phone will work. It only proves you have one close by.

You may want to post this question on the official DJI forum so that it has more exposure. DJI representatives routinely scan messages and can offer assistance. DJI MAVIC forum
I know this sounds stupid, but I can't seem to copy and paste my thread to the mavic dji forum... any pointers so as not to be forced to retype my issue?

I can't seem to copy and paste my thread to the mavic dji forum
Highlight the text in your post above, right click it, and select "Copy". Go to the DJI forum, start a new thread, right click it, and select "Paste".

Reactions: BD0G

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure