DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Auto Pilot App / Ground Station with DJI Goggles.

Paul Argent

Reactions
Hi everybody,

I am looking to install an auto pilot app, after a friend mentioned an app called Ground Station.

On searching the App Store and the internet I can see there are quite a few options. I would interested in any replies on experiences that magic air pilots have had using theses apps.

I would like to fly using a preprogrammed route and use the DJI Goggles to control the gimbal to record the view/footage recorded. This way I can focus on the photography/video know that’s it flying safely. Don’t get me wrong I love flying it manually, but I find that when do this it takes me away from what I am filming.

Thanks in advance for any replies on this topic.

I have seen this in the App Store that is now updated for the Mavic Air, anybody tried it or know much about it?

Autopilot for DJI Drones by Auto Flight Logichttps://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/autopilot-for-dji-drones/id963963805?mt=8

If only there was a mod to allow both Goggles and a Pad/Phone to be used for the Mavic Air. How difficult is it? Seems that’s is just not possible, all I am only trying to fly with safety in mind. Apologies if this is covering two subjects at once but what about the auto flying apps?

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000